Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I can't seem to find the thread. Did anyone notice who won last night's Bengals game preseason contest here on BGP?

GT knows.;)

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas leaguer from Ross, Aurilia with some nice hustle makes it 5-0. Bad throw from the left fielder, Ross takes second.

Phillips with a rocket shot to the rightfielder. 6-0 as Ross scored.

When Dunn was really smoking it in late July, he was batting 2nd. I'm not sure I get this line-up. When Hatte is in there, okay, makes sense. But tonight, without Hatteberg, to bat Dunn 5th and Clayton 2nd is really strange.

 

 

 

I kind of like this lineup tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I kind of like this lineup tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the pitcher hahha. Griff is the only one that didnt get a hit.

Will this inning ever end? Milton is too strong at the plate and on the hill. I wouldn't mind seeing him get some more AB's as a pinch hitter down the stretch.

Someone's sure starving for attention. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh:

Freel with a double play ball. He probably felt bad for the Pirates, I know I sort of do.

We have a new record for most post on one page.:D

I'm pretty sure I have set that bar higher than this... ;)

Nice ground ball served up by Milton, solid play at short from R Clayton.

I'm pretty sure I have set that bar higher than this... ;)

Thats impressive. I knew you padded your post total.:rolleyes::p

I'm pretty sure I have set that bar higher than this... ;)

 

 

Shenanigans? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.