Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Milton is toying with the Pirates, it seems. Nice 1-6-3 putout.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing eye grounder to center for Hernandez. Let's just get this 3rd out right quick.

A playoff caliber team would have a 3rd base coach who sends the runner there. That is the difference between the Pirates and the playoff contenders.

I remember Milton blowing a 5-0 lead against the Royals earlier in the year. I sure don't want a replay of that. :scared:

A playoff caliber team would have a 3rd base coach who sends the runner there. That is the difference between the Pirates and the playoff contenders.

 

 

He would have been out by 30 ft.

I remember Milton blowing a 5-0 lead against the Royals earlier in the year. I sure don't want a replay of that. :scared:

 

Good thing this is a 6-0 lead.:banana:

Solid strikeout by Milton. 6-0 through 2.

Well they let the pitcher hit. I dk about that decision. I guess they don't want to kill their bullpen.

It's worth a shot with the pitcher coming up next and Adam Dunn playing leftfield. I would send the guy every time against Dunn/Ross, they are one of the worst defensive combos at their position in the game.

It's worth a shot with the pitcher coming up next and Adam Dunn playing leftfield. I would send the guy every time against Dunn/Ross, they are one of the worst defensive combos at their position in the game.

 

 

Dunn may not be a good fielder, but he has a pretty good arm on him, and he got the ball back into the infield pretty quick on that play.

I know, but the 3rd base coach has to make the decision before that. Hindsight is 20/20.

Unlucky strikeout for Rolls Royce.

Junior with a true blooper to left center. :flame:

Unlucky double play for Edwin. At least the game will move along quicker now.:walk:

I know, but the 3rd base coach has to make the decision before that. Hindsight is 20/20.

 

 

The 3rd base coach makes his decision based on where the ball is when the runner is approaching 3rd base. Despite the pitcher coming up it was still a good decision to hold the runner at 3rd.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.