Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Good choice to send Dunn home on that one.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good choice to send Dunn home on that one.

:laugh:

gametime, since we are all watching, can you please take it easy on the pbp?;) :sssh:

I'll take this score in a Bengals-Steelers match.

Phillips never seems to get a hit anymore.:sssh: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever heard of reverse psychology? Maybe something you don't know about...

Have you ever heard of reverse psychology? Maybe something you don't know about...

 

 

Duh, no I've never heard of it. Maybe you should come into this thread more often. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Pirate drilled this inning. Paulino would be a good choice. :D

Maybe I have been in this thread before, you just don't know it.:D

Maybe I have been in this thread before, you just don't know it.:D

 

 

I know exactly where you've been. :sssh:

That is freaky......And kind of sick.

That is freaky......And kind of sick.

 

 

Big Brother is watching. :lol: :lol:

So many fly outs to the wall....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.