Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I assume Griffey feels he is a 3 hitter as is most comfortable there as well...despite statistics this year to the contrary.

Is Harang the manager or is the players?

So a manager should do what he can to make his best players uncomfortable? I'm not buying...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe LaRue allowd those two runners to get on... :rolleyes:

Nice bounce back from Harang...

Phillips needs to start swinging the bat. :rolleyes:

 

I think LaRue's bat went further than any ball he has hit all year.

I think LaRue's bat went further than any ball he has hit all year.

 

 

 

The really sad part is, it's probably true. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't think I've ever seen a Reds player have a more pititful year.

Dunn keeps producing we will be alright.

Hopefully Harang can go all day and give the pen a day off.

80 pitches already for Harang. Won't be able to make it past 7 will he?

80 pitches already for Harang. Won't be able to make it past 7 will he?

6 at most...

could really use a few late inning runs from the Cubbies...

Good guys win 5-1...

:dancingpa Nice outing the Harang. He need that. Please don't let Worthless be the closer though. Is Bronson putting the cornrows back in for the game tomorrow?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.