Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I really dont like that guy..:madman: :madman:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And a good thing for steroids...

 

While they were illegal to use in the country they weren't tested for in baseball. I'm just saying that guys have career years for whatever reason. Ross could be in the middle of his career year, but we get to watch Larue get just as many ab's as Ross. You are the biggest Phillips fan in the world, what would it hurt to play Castro at 2B? Defensively would it be an upgrade? Why the double standard just b/c you liked a guy early in the year. If it were earlier and it was Phillips sitting you would have been livid. You also said throw out Lopez's numbers against certain teams and he isn't that good. Throw out Phillips numbers against the Brewers and his numbers when he was player of the week and what do you have? For the record I would be outraged if Phillips was sitting 4 of the last 9 games, just using him as an example.

While they were illegal to use in the country they weren't tested for in baseball. I'm just saying that guys have career years for whatever reason. Ross could be in the middle of his career year, but we get to watch Larue get just as many ab's as Ross. You are the biggest Phillips fan in the world, what would it hurt to play Castro at 2B? Defensively would it be an upgrade? Why the double standard just b/c you liked a guy early in the year. If it were earlier and it was Phillips sitting you would have been livid. You also said throw out Lopez's numbers against certain teams and he isn't that good. Throw out Phillips numbers against the Brewers and his numbers when he was player of the week and what do you have? For the record I would be outraged if Phillips was sitting 4 of the last 9 games, just using him as an example.

If Castro was a better 2B defensively than Phillips, you'd have an argument. Since he isn't, you don't...

If Castro was a better 2B defensively than Phillips, you'd have an argument. Since he isn't, you don't...

 

Like I said it's just an example. I in no way am saying I want Castro in the lineup. I would be hard pressed to say Castro isn't the best defensive infielder on the team, including 2B. Phillips must have a mental block or something because a lot of people including you don't think he should play SS this year, and Castro is by far the best defensive option there.

This team has hammered Petitte all year, but now, with the "playoff push" beginning, they can't do anything with men on base. Several players have had many chances tonight and they have all whiffed (many literally).

Lets get some runs here boys.

:dancingpa I am the MAN!!!

Lets get some runs here boys.

THANK YOU RICH!!!:jump: :thumb: :banana: :scared: :flame:

I don't really get this decision?:creepy: Where is Bray?

Where's "Everyday Eddie" when you need him? Ohh yeah, on the DL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.