Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

and pitched well in his last 2 outings! And throws with the wrong hand!

 

Another lefty on the market? I'll be awaiting Krivsky's phone call...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another lefty on the market? I'll be awaiting Krivsky's phone call...
...with the way Krivsky gets deals closed, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts on Thursday for the Reds....:lol:
...with the way Krivsky gets deals closed, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts on Thursday for the Reds....:lol:

If Wells comes to Cincy, the sales for the local restaurants and other establishments will go up.:D

If Wells comes to Cincy, the sales for the local restaurants and other establishments will go up.:D
....:lol:

 

Wells has very little innings this year and if the salary doesn't deter a team, someone will possibly take a chance. It may also be the end, of his playing days.

 

Not sure how he would fit in at GABP now.

....:lol:

 

Wells has very little innings this year and if the salary doesn't deter a team, someone will possibly take a chance. It may also be the end, of his playing days.

 

Not sure how he would fit in at GABP now.

He's large in stature but I am sure he can fit in GABP. They just might have to use one of those big rolling metal doors to let him in the stadium.:scared: :lol: ;)

Old skinny lefty (Michalak [sp?]) versus old fat lefty (Wells)....how could we go wrong either way?

He's large in stature but I am sure he can fit in GABP. They just might have to use one of those big rolling metal doors to let him in the stadium.:scared: :lol: ;)
Hey now, nothing wrong with having to use one of those doors, to get into a stadium.....:sssh:

 

I could see him giving the Reds some innings down the stretch drive and Krivsky certainly has acquired the middle relief, to call on if needed.

 

It will be interesting to see, if they do pursue him.

I wonder if you were flying over GABP and he was pitching if you could see the mound?

Old skinny lefty (Michalak [sp?]) versus old fat lefty (Wells)....how could we go wrong either way?

 

Pessimist...

I wonder if you were flying over GABP and he was pitching if you could see the mound?

Or if you could see him pitching from the space station???

 

The last time the Reds traded for a Red Sox pitcher, it worked out well and someone got a free meal out of the deal.:D

How about some more love for what Aurillia has done this year. He was trashed early and often last year, and as recent as a few weeks ago for playing over E-5. He has been big time for the Reds this season, and Baseball Guy has used him at all four IF positions with success. He's as big a reason this team is where it is as anyone...

 

From a true value perspective (performance vs pay), he's been a steal.

From a true value perspective (performance vs pay), he's been a steal.

 

Opposed to what other comparison?:confused:

I hate to possibly jinx him, but I'm looking forward to Lohse pitching tonight. He's had 2 good outings, and I look for him to do it again.

So far he has dodged the HSSB curse!

As for the D. Wells possibility, I wouldn't be suprised to see us go after him. I think that if something could be worked out that he could come in and help in the strech run and if he can get people out I don't care how big he is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.