Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I'm not so sure of that. If he couldn't make it happen in offensive starved Houston............
I'm assuming, more of a defensive replacement for Edmonds, until he can get a clean bill of health. Versatile to play other OF slots, like HSSB mentioned.

 

Any offense he provides, is extra. He also brings some speed to the lineup and he's around .270 on the season.....:thumb:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He won't be able to play much CF at his age, so I expect Taguchi to play a lot in CF, with Enarnacion in RF and the aforementioned platoon in LF. Just my hunch.

He won't be able to play much CF at his age, so I expect Taguchi to play a lot in CF, with Enarnacion in RF and the aforementioned platoon in LF. Just my hunch.

I would be more than pleased with every day Wilson starts over Duncan...

I would be more than pleased with every day Wilson starts over Duncan...

I'm sure Preston will start against lefties, and lefties only.

I'm not so sure of that. If he couldn't make it happen in offensive starved Houston............

 

 

I agree, if he was good, the Astros would have never waived him.

I would be more than pleased with every day Wilson starts over Duncan...

 

 

:fight:

 

not me. Duncan has been smoking the ball.

The Cards demoted Anthony Reyes to make room for Wilson. I guess that means Mulder is close to a return even though he's been ineffective on his rehab assignment...

:fight:

 

not me. Duncan has been smoking the ball.

I believe he's speaking from a Reds fan perspective....
Griffey's dad has prostate cancer and his mom has colon cancer. This was reported in the STL Post Dispatch this morning. Hal McCoy says Jr told him and the other beatwriters about it a couple of weeks ago and asked them to wait to report it.

Sad news. They seem like a great family. Always seem to be close and have raised their son to be a man. That may explain some of Jr's problems at the plate and in center. That is a lot on someone's mind when a family member is ill. Prayers are sent for the Griffey family.

I believe he's speaking from a Reds fan perspective....

 

 

I know.

The Cards demoted Anthony Reyes to make room for Wilson. I guess that means Mulder is close to a return even though he's been ineffective on his rehab assignment...

 

 

Don't care much for that move. Even though Reyes did not pitch well against the Reds he has not been that bad.

Don't care much for that move. Even though Reyes did not pitch well against the Reds he has not been that bad.

I guess it also means that contrary to LaRussa's comments in the P-D, Marquis is safe.

Don't care much for that move. Even though Reyes did not pitch well against the Reds he has not been that bad.
....He's struggled this year and down the stretch, "The Man" wants someone more reliable and who doesn't get into the bullpen so quickly.
....He's struggled this year and down the stretch, "The Man" wants someone more reliable and who doesn't get into the bullpen so quickly.

 

 

That is most of the staff not named Carpenter

That is most of the staff not named Carpenter
One of the reasons, the Reds and Cardinals, are embroiled in the current playoff battle....neither have consistency or depth, from the starters.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.