Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Im not jumping anywhere. But do you agree with leaving Franklin out there?

With the way he looked in the 8th I have no problem with it. How would you feel if it was Coffey or Stormy in there in the 9th? I'm not sure who I take my chances with in that situation. Any one of them is likely to produce the same result...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottom line, you have to score more than one run against Jeff Weaver...

No doubt...

I wonder what the average of blown save opportunities per team outside the Reds is and how do we stack up.

I wonder what the average of blown save opportunities per team outside the Reds is and how do we stack up.

Was there a blown save today? I must have missed it. After watching most of the NL, I'd say it's on par with everyone else...

Bottom line, you have to score more than one run against Jeff Weaver...

 

 

 

6.21 ERA:irked:

With the way he looked in the 8th I have no problem with it. How would you feel if it was Coffey or Stormy in there in the 9th? I'm not sure who I take my chances with in that situation. Any one of them is likely to produce the same result...

 

This is where Everyday Eddie comes into play and he's not up to par right now.

 

Was Bray warming up? Cormier? Anyone else ready?

This is where Everyday Eddie comes into play and he's not up to par right now.

 

Was Bray warming up? Cormier? Anyone else ready?

Stewart said there was action in the pen, but didn't say who it was. And that's not a situation for Eddie. He's a 1 Inning guy, and you don't waste him in a tie game on the road...

This is where Everyday Eddie comes into play and he's not up to par right now.

 

Was Bray warming up? Cormier? Anyone else ready?

 

 

 

Not sure, but cards had like five straight righties up.

With the way he looked in the 8th I have no problem with it. How would you feel if it was Coffey or Stormy in there in the 9th? I'm not sure who I take my chances with in that situation. Any one of them is likely to produce the same result...

He already worked one inning, where he faces 8,9,1 hitters. Its a different ballgame when the 2,3,4 hitters are up. Bring in someone else, no question!

He already worked one inning, where he faces 8,9,1 hitters. Its a different ballgame when the 2,3,4 hitters are up. Bring in someone else, no question!

So you put it on Coffey or Stormy because of the RH batters. Again, no way you can predict how that would be any different...

And that's not a situation for Eddie. He's a 1 Inning guy, and you don't waste him in a tie game on the road...

 

You don't use your "stopper" against the 1st place team in the division in your final meeting with them this season sitting 1 1/2 games back in the standings? :irked:

 

I wouldn't have had Guardado at this point because of his health. But why not use Bray? He's good for at least 2 innings?

If I were Narron, I would thorw every lefty possible against the Pirates...they are 7-22 against lefties.

Not sure, but cards had like five straight righties up.

No post.

He already worked one inning, where he faces 8,9,1 hitters. Its a different ballgame when the 2,3,4 hitters are up. Bring in someone else, no question!

 

 

Weathers, or Standridge?

Was there a blown save today? I must have missed it. After watching most of the NL, I'd say it's on par with everyone else...

Didn't hear the game, was just reading and knew we were up 1. Couldn't tell you how or when the Cards scored. How about leads not held? Everyone is quick to blame the bullpen. I was just curious how the blown save stat stacked up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.