Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wheels are getting loose, and are about to come off.

The wheels are getting loose, and are about to come off.

Would you calm down. Geez... :p

That should be it for Lohse. I can't believe we traded for that bum... ;)

Would you calm down. Geez... :p

:laugh: :laugh: I have seen this too many times from a Reds pitcher....great game through 6 or 7 innings, then just when you say one more inning, they go out and get in big trouble, sometimes they get shelled. Lets hope Lohse doesnt......and just as I am saying this, he proves me way. Nice job.

That should be it for Lohse. I can't believe we traded for that bum... ;)

 

 

 

Not a bad pick up, Hollinsworth pinch hit?

I wasnt here when they traded for him, but I read some of the thread. I dont know much about the guy they traded, but Lohse is a young guy, who I think can really help this club, and I am glad they pit him in the rotation, and not the bullpen.

Pinch hitting specialist Javy on deck, another great game by Lohse. Need some insurance for the bullpen though. Lead off double by BP, gotta get him in!

Not a bad pick up, Hollinsworth pinch hit?

I agree, I just hope they can get the l;ead and give him a win for his very nice pitching performance.

Thats why I would of saved Javy, but confident he will get a sac here.

Just need a deep fly ball now.

Just need a deep fly ball now.

Or a strikeout...:irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.