Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Narron runs out the same starting 8 in the same order this afternoon...

 

As he should...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As he should...

:thumb: :thumb:

As he should...

:thumb: :thumb:

I stoped watching the wildcard race....for now, I think the Reds have a good shot at winning the division, and thats all I care about now. :thumb:

I also think that the Reds have a shot at the division but I am watching both. I just want in the playoffs any way we can.:thumb:

Weaver perfect though 3 so far. :eek:

Weaver perfect though 3 so far. :eek:

Nice work... :banana:

Weaver perfect though 3 so far. :eek:

Atta boy...:thumb:

Why are the Reds the only team in baseball that can't knock Weaver all over the yard?

Weaver perfect though 3 so far. :eek:

 

 

He owns Jr.

It looks like Encarnacion's lucky streak has come to an end.

It looks like Encarnacion's lucky streak has come to an end.

 

 

Well that one didn't work. :irked:

Big missed chance there...

Well that one didn't work. :irked:

trying some reverse psychology? :lol:

Dunn goes 3-0 and strikes out.....AWESOME

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.