Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

On to the 17th in Houston... :banana:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DBacks and Rockies are in the 14th as well. Bottom 17 in Houston...

I sure does love me some extra innings …

colfan80: Milton is are most consistent pitcher at the moment IMO.

 

Harang is still on the team, right??? ;)

 

Yes, he certainly is....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have full confidence in Millton; just follow me. … jimschue

colfan80: Milton is are most consistent pitcher at the moment IMO.

 

 

 

Yes, he certainly is....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If Harang gave up 1 hit and 1 run, he lost tonight. Carpenter was that good...

If Harang gave up 1 hit and 1 run, he lost tonight. Carpenter was that good...

 

It's a good thing I didn't watch close. Maybe next year I figure it all out.

Looks like we'll be adding Duncan to the list of Reds killers...

The biggest Reds killers are the Reds themselves!!

^ Got to agree on that.:thumb:

No Marty on the radio tonight?

 

 

:confused:

Can anyone tell me how you sit someone that's hitting .100 points higher than his counterpart in the opening game of the biggest series of the year...after an off day? Quit giving LaRue charity time and move forward.

First of all, I can't stand crooked hat (or head) and he got 2 rbi's on two bloops singles.:irked:

 

Second, I was really pumped about this game...until about the 4th inning when I realized Carpenter was "dealing".

 

Third, is there a petition anywhere to get rid of Grande and Welsh? If not, will someone be so kind to start one?

 

Fourth, is there a curse on Cincinnati sports and "big" games?:irked:

First of all, I can't stand crooked hat (or head) and he got 2 rbi's on two bloops singles.:irked:

 

Second, I was really pumped about this game...until about the 4th inning when I realized Carpenter was "dealing".

 

Third, is there a petition anywhere to get rid of Grande and Welsh? If not, will someone be so kind to start one?

 

Fourth, is there a curse on Cincinnati sports and "big" games?:irked:

C'mon Sticky, all is not lost, we can take the last 2 just like we did last series. I mean really, we have our ace,,,Brandon Armstrong with the corn rows pickin' and grinnin' on the hill just aching to get #10. Why Fret?(pun intended)

C'mon Sticky, all is not lost, we can take the last 2 just like we did last series. I mean really, we have our ace,,,Brandon Armstrong with the corn rows pickin' and grinnin' on the hill just aching to get #10. Why Fret?(pun intended)

 

OOOPS!! I didn't mean to come off like I was throwing in the towel. I just haven't been this pumped about a series since...well last week. Seeing crooked head succeed, LaRue in the lineup and having to listen to Grande and Welsh just added to my frustration...

The Reds have acquired left-hander Scott Schoeneweis from Toronto for a player to be named or cash.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.