Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Someone get hit, I'm watchin' poka. :cool:

Freel took a heater off the funny bone...

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Molina didnt even try to frame Hatte's pitch it was so inside

I hope Freel doesnt try to steal on Molina

I hope Freel doesnt try to steal on Molina

 

Sure enough, soon as I push submit :p

I hope Freel doesnt try to steal on Molina

:laugh: :madman:

Whos killing us more, Dunn or Bellaird?

They would have scored either way and he would have gotten to second either way.

BP is awesome, between him and freel no balls should drop:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.