Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Edwin Encarnacion has been named National League player of the week for Aug. 7-13.

 

Encarnacion hit .440 (11-25) with a double, four home runs and eight RBIs last week. His 24 total bases and .960 slugging percentage last week led the NL. He currently has a career-high 10-game hitting streak.

 

Encarnacion is the second Reds player to take P.O.W. honors this year. Brandon Phillips did it April 17-23.

 

:dancingpa

 

BTW, IMO he's lost his E-5 nickname. He's been flat picking it lately.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, IMO he's lost his E-5 nickname. He's been flat picking it lately.

 

I would still bring Castro in for him late in a game.

I would still bring Castro in for him late in a game.

 

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. There are about 5 guys in the league that I wouldn't put Castro in for, Edwin's not one of them.

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. There are about 5 guys in the league that I wouldn't put Castro in for, Edwin's not one of them.

One of them is Brandon Phillips!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

BTW, IMO he's lost his E-5 nickname. He's been flat picking it lately.

Aside from that E-5 in the 9th yesterday... ;)

Aside from that E-5 in the 9th yesterday... ;)

 

I didn't see it. Routine?

I didn't see it. Routine?

No, but it should have been a DP. Ball was well hit, and went off his glove...

No, but it should have been a DP. Ball was well hit, and went off his glove...

 

I do have a little sympathy for those guys at third. Most balls hit down there are pretty dang hot. They don't play defense, they defend themselves.

No, but it should have been a DP. Ball was well hit, and went off his glove...

 

The one by Rollins? That ball was a screamer, and a tough play for anyone. I thought the scorer should've given him the benefit of the doubt and called it a hit.

The one by Rollins? That ball was a screamer, and a tough play for anyone. I thought the scorer should've given him the benefit of the doubt and called it a hit.

In that situation, you have to make that play. No question about it...

In that situation, you have to make that play. No question about it...

 

The only reason he even touched the ball was because of where he was playing. One step over toward 3B and it's a clean hit — the ball was on top of him like a shot, and he was lucky to even get glove on it. In a way, he's getting penalized for being in position.

In that situation, you have to make that play. No question about it...

 

I took one of these in the eye last year. I'm not about to lose my sight.

Yeah, but just like Phillips, that is some terrible base running by Lieberthal. Are there any fundamentally sound baseball teams anymore?

I don't think they work onthem anymore LCRW. The Reds are one of the worst I have watched. Base running is horrible at times.

EE has carried the team over the past few days and maybe the last few weeks... offense AND defense...

 

yeah I'm serious... go ahead and start the bashing...

I took one of these in the eye last year. I'm not about to lose my sight.

A ball two inches from the ground hit you in the eye. You are even shorter than I remember... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.