Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Nice play by Phillips. :thumb: :thumb:

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's the guy behind HP with the speed gun? And is he talking into a walkie talkie or is it a tape recorder?

 

 

Let me guess. A scout. :lol: :lol:

Would it be asking too much for a couple more runs in the top of the 9th?

Alright, Eddie. Let's have a good ninth!

Let me guess. A scout. :lol: :lol:

 

I guess the real question is what is he saying?

That's the way to let the .169-hitting leadoff man get on with a hit.

Here we go again. I really do like Every Day Eddie, but if his arm is killing him, we have to have a different option available. You can only do so much on adrenaline.

Have I missed much?

Like GT and I talked about earlier, I'm so sick of Rollins and the top half of this Philly lineup. I won't be the least bit hurt to not see them any more.

Here's that guy Howard again. :scared:

I see Broson has his dreds back.

The more things change 9(the bullpen), the more they stay the same.

1. Did Jerry made a defensive substitution and LEAVE E-5 in?

 

2. If on Friday you walk the big boy with no outs, why do you pitch to him today with 2?

And I thought I was pessimistic! Why so down?

 

Did I lie?

Did I lie?

 

 

You said it when Weathers came in. Hardly the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.