Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I thought that was a given.

 

Just making sure. :D

 

Since I have been alleged to be a jinx, I'll give it a try: Boy, The Kid sure has been slumping lately!

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you realize that Griffey Jr. hasn't homered since he homered off John Smoltz last Sunday?

 

 

It sorta worked. Not a homer, but we'll take it. :lol: :lol:

Career RBI #1,600 for The Kid. The slump continues. :lol:

I can't remember the last time E-5 had back to back 3 hit games.

We needed a couple of more runs there, no way the bullpen holds just a 2 run lead.

I know we're in extra innings and all, but it sure does seem like Rollins has about 15 plate appearances today.

I know we're in extra innings and all, but it sure does seem like Rollins has about 15 plate appearances today.

 

 

And about 16 hits. :lol:

Unreal. Truthfully, that should be his fifth hit of the day. I thought E5 got a raw deal when the official scorer gave him an E5 earlier — that was a hot shot.

Can we please not let Howard get another AB today.

Gotta get Utley here. I don't want to see Howard get another AB.

If Utley does reach, do you bring Shack in to face him? I say YES

Can we please not let Howard get another AB today.

 

 

Thank you very much. A HUGE win heading to St. Louis.

I see Broson has his dreds back.

 

For about a week and a half now.

 

 

Mercifully, the game ends. Just 1 1/2 out of first! I have absolutely no doubt Howard would've won it had he gotten an AB.

Thank goodness. If I were the Reds, I'd be on the plane out of Philly within the hour.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.