Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I know sometimes we get on here, and post out of frustration, but just how fun and sweet is it to have only 44 games left in the season, and to have every game mean so very, very much. It's been since 1999 since we as fans have had the opportunity to experience a pennant race, and I'm enjoying every minute of it, even if it is taken years off my life. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know sometimes we get on here, and post out of frustration, but just how fun and sweet is it to have only 44 games left in the season, and to have every game mean so very, very much. It's been since 1999 since we as fans have had the opportunity to experience a pennant race, and I'm enjoying every minute of it even if it is taken years off my life. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

:thumb:

 

I'm right there with you. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but I've been in "pennant race mode" for the past couple weeks, where I get so focused on the current series that I don't even know who's next up. I didn't even realize St. Louis was next until Steve mentioned it late in the game today.

 

Big chance for the Reds here against a very vulnerable Cardinals team.

ME TOO!!! I'd love to see the Reds win the Division and the 6 temas in the Wild Card really make it interesting!

PS: Pitch around Howard!!!

Winning that game was big time. I'm just glad we don't see Rollins/Utley/Howard for the rest of the regular season. They can flat out play the game...

Anyone else think bray is our closer of the future?

Anyone else think bray is our closer of the future?

Is there anyone that doesn't think it??? ;)

Thank you Mr. gametime. :dancingpa :dancingpa

:dancingpa :dancingpa

I know sometimes we get on here, and post out of frustration, but just how fun and sweet is it to have only 44 games left in the season, and to have every game mean so very, very much. It's been since 1999 since we as fans have had the opportunity to experience a pennant race, and I'm enjoying every minute of it, even if it is taken years off my life. :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Great post.

These guys give you ulcers but they never give up.

Is there anyone that doesn't think it??? ;)

His slider is nasty.:thumb:

Is there anyone that doesn't think it??? ;)

 

Me. Don't you know there's an off-season deal in the works to get Papelbon?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Homer Today...

 

5 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 3 BB, 11 K :scared:

Homer Today...

 

5 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 3 BB, 11 K :scared:

:banana: Everytime you do that it makes people want him up here even more.:jump:

:banana: Everytime you do that it makes people want him up here even more.:jump:

It's just gt being gt... :lol:

It's just gt being gt... :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks guys for all the updates on the Reds. BGP and Reds.com is my only means to the Reds, besides being there at the game.:thumb:

Just like you guys, these Reds make me nervous too.:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.