Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

A ball two inches from the ground hit you in the eye. You are even shorter than I remember... :p

Wow, you just whiffed on a "Major League" reference! How disappointing. :cool::p

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, you just whiffed on a "Major League" reference! How disappointing. :cool::p

I got it. It was just a rare chance to use a short joke on here that isn't aimed at me... :D

I got it. It was just a rare chance to use a short joke on here that isn't aimed at me... :D

 

Glad I could help...:irked:

From the Chattanooga paper.

"To me, today was the best outing he’s had yet in Chattanooga," Lookouts manager Jayhawk Owens said. "He faced a pretty good-hitting team this time. His fastball is always there, but his off-speed in the last three starts has really gotten better. He threw a 2-0 changeup today for a strike, and that’s the stuff we want him to feel he can do at anytime, and what I saw today was his best outing yet."

Sunday marked Bailey’s ninth Double-A start and his sixth without an earned run. He improved to 5-0, ending a streak of four straight nodecisions, and his new ERA is 1.03. "The biggest thing I was thinking today was to go after the hitters like I’ve been doing, mix up my speeds and hit the locations the best I could," Bailey said. "Later on I started to do a little much instead of just letting things happen. What I had early on was doing just fine.

 

"It didn’t quite work out like I wanted to because I had more walks than I wanted, but overall I’m very pleased. My secondary pitches are really starting to come around, and that’s really what I’m working on right now."

 

:D :fire:

From the Chattanooga paper.

 

 

:D :fire:

 

Great!!! See ya next year...:banana: :banana:

Great!!! See ya next year...:banana: :banana:

I agree. Just fanning the flames... :D

I agree. Just fanning the flames... :D

 

More like adding gun powder...

I just heard that Senior was diagnosed with prostate cancer this month and his mom is having surgery for colon cancer tomorrow. If true, I have a better understanding of his recent problems at the plate...

Everyone ready to get this party started on here tonight?:dancingpa

I just heard that Senior was diagnosed with prostate cancer this month and his mom is having surgery for colon cancer tomorrow. If true, I have a better understanding of his recent problems at the plate...

Thats sad to hear. I hope everything works out.

Everyone ready to get this party started on here tonight?:dancingpa

:thumb: :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

Know what the lineup is for tonight?

Know what the lineup is for tonight?

I haven't seen one yet. You do know the game is at 8 right???

I haven't seen one yet. You do know the game is at 8 right???

Yes lol. Just getting a little excited.:jump:

It's now official: Chris Michalak will get a start for the Reds. Here's the rotation for the Pirates series.

 

Friday -- Michalak vs. Ian Snell

Saturday -- Milton vs. Paul Maholm

Sunday -- Harang vs. Chacon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.