August 13, 200620 yr Here we go again. I really do like Every Day Eddie, but if his arm is killing him, we have to have a different option available. You can only do so much on adrenaline. Would it be presumptuous to officially declare the honeymoon overwith? This series has been nothing short of gut-wrenching.
August 13, 200620 yr Would it be presumptuous to officially declare the honeymoon overwith? This series has been nothing short of gut-wrenching. I still love Eddie as the closer, but Grande stated when he saw him warming up that he was really surprised. Eddie's arm has been killing him of late.
August 13, 200620 yr How is it that Joe is surprised they scored it a 1B and an E7???? Oh, and I don't want to see BP doing any more Cobra imitations, especially in extra innings.
August 13, 200620 yr Well, he made up for it with yet another nice play on the DP. Yeah, but just like Phillips, that is some terrible base running by Lieberthal. Are there any fundamentally sound baseball teams anymore?
August 13, 200620 yr Did I lie though? I don't know about lying, but you were wrong. Weathers didn't give up the lead, and yes that is what you were talking about.
August 13, 200620 yr Yeah, but just like Phillips, that is some terrible base running by Lieberthal. Are there any fundamentally sound baseball teams anymore? Not that I've seen this year.
August 13, 200620 yr Why do you sacrifice in that situation? Castro can't hit. Thank you Mr. gametime. :dancingpa :dancingpa
August 13, 200620 yr Someone tell Hatteberg that the Phillies have the top of the order coming up, and that 1 run isn't enough.
August 13, 200620 yr You weren't trying to invoke the reverse jinx, were you LRCW? I thought that was a given.
August 13, 200620 yr Do you realize that Griffey Jr. hasn't homered since he homered off John Smoltz last Sunday?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.