Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet another southpaw.

Have you ever seen a club with this many lefties in the pen???

Stickymitts, are you Krivsky's consigliere? Yet another southpaw.

 

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

As long as there's still one righty in the pen...keep adding the lefties...:banana:

The Reds have acquired left-hander Scott Schoeneweis from Toronto for a player to be named or cash.
....:rolleyes:

 

Is Krivsky acquiring these relief pitchers, because he wants them or because the other teams, are looking to dump them.....

 

Another elevated ERA and I presume, another specialist.....:sssh: Oh well, let's hope the starting pitching gets back on track and the Reds, can finish off the Cards series.

 

Tonight is a new night.

I'm a firm believer in a change of scenery is good and sometimes much needed. I hope this is the case with Schoeneweis.

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

As long as there's still one righty in the pen...keep adding the lefties...:banana:

O come on, you didn't know what a consigliere is or was.:D;) :sssh:

 

BTW, what is it?

I'm a firm believer in a change of scenery is good and sometimes much needed. I hope this is the case with Schoeneweis.
Might be but putting bandages on a open gash, is not the answer.

 

The Reds are hovering near .500 and are near the lead, in several offensive categories and they still, acquire relief pitching....said it before the season, during the season and now "Starters".....

 

Oh well.

O come on, you didn't know what a consigliere is or was.:D;) :sssh:

 

BTW, what is it?

 

Robert Duvall was Pacino's consigliere...

Might be but putting bandages on a open gash, is not the answer.

 

The Reds are hovering near .500 and are near the lead, in several offensive categories and they still, acquire relief pitching....said it before the season, during the season and now "Starters".....

 

Oh well.

 

I think he knows that. Maybe there isn't anyone available and he's covering the starters' rear ends.

Robert Duvall was Pacino's consigliere...

Now I know. Putting it in terms of the Godfather will always be explainable to men.

 

 

Let's hope the Reds go to the mattresses with the Cardinals.

 

Now, what's a canole?

Now I know. Putting it in terms of the Godfather will always be explainable to men.

 

 

Let's hope the Reds go to the mattresses with the Cardinals.

 

Now, what's a canole?[/SIZE]

 

Italian food is RP's department. I just eat it, he knows what's in it.

I think he knows that. Maybe there isn't anyone available and he's covering the starters' rear ends.
I'm sure he does know it as well, but you can only cover so many 3-0, 4-0 and 4-1 starts, than the games are out of reach.

 

I realize management got into the picture late but until the corrective action is taken, to bring in a starter or two....the Reds will flounder around .500 and hope that everyone else, does not pass them by.

I'm sure he does know it as well, but you can only cover so many 3-0, 4-0 and 4-1 starts, than the games are out of reach.

 

I realize management got into the picture late but until the corrective action is taken, to bring in a starter or two....the Reds will flounder around .500 and hope that everyone else, does not pass them by.

 

Pessimist...:irked:

 

Do you see the Reds as winning half of their games or losing half of their games?:lol: :lol:

Pessimist...:irked:

 

Do you see the Reds as winning half of their games or losing half of their games?:lol: :lol:

....:lol:

 

I'm the eternal optimist and I see the Reds as, a "very good" offensive team, with no closer, little to no speed and numerous role players. Combined with a below average, starting pitching core and an abundance of middle relief pitchers....translation, they will hover around .500.

 

Here is my predicted Reds finish:

 

83-79 (.512%)

....:lol:

 

I'm the eternal optimist and I see the Reds as, a "very good" offensive team, with no closer, little to no speed and numerous role players. Combined with a below average, starting pitching core and an abundance of middle relief pitchers....translation, they will hover around .500.

 

Here is my predicted Reds finish:

 

83-79 (.512%)

Which might be good enough for the wild card in the NL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.