August 17, 200620 yr BP needs to get rid of the "jump straight up" move on the DP. He would have had a chance if he simply took the throw coming across the base and then throwing to first. Sometimes an athlete falls in love with their athletic ability.
August 17, 200620 yr Griffey's dad has prostate cancer and his mom has colon cancer. This was reported in the STL Post Dispatch this morning. Hal McCoy says Jr told him and the other beatwriters about it a couple of weeks ago and asked them to wait to report it. I reported this in this thread a few days ago... Post 2588 I just heard that Senior was diagnosed with prostate cancer this month and his mom is having surgery for colon cancer tomorrow. If true, I have a better understanding of his recent problems at the plate...
August 17, 200620 yr Nice win by the Reds. Right when i turned on the radio i heard the E-5 home run. I was pumped.
August 17, 200620 yr Dear Bronson: KEEP THE CORNROWS!!!! Sincerely, Reds fans Cornrows come out tomorrow...
August 17, 200620 yr Giants and Padres into the 13th. Here we go again... :lol: I saw they were in the 10th but stopped watching the scoreboard. Any news yet?
August 17, 200620 yr I saw they were in the 10th but stopped watching the scoreboard. Any news yet? Giants up 2 with 2 out and 1 on in the bottom of 13 for the Pads...
August 17, 200620 yr I reported this in this thread a few days ago... Post 2588 http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060817/SPT04/608170391/1071/SPT
August 17, 200620 yr 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa The highlight of the game for me other than the obvious offensive displays was when our moose went into second to break up a double play. Can you imagine what was going through the 2B mind? There has to be that split second, kinda like immediately before you're in an auto accident, when you say to yourself " I'm dead!"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.