Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

One of the reasons, the Reds and Cardinals, are embroiled in the current playoff battle....neither have consistency or depth, from the starters.

 

 

very true

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Cards picked up Preston Wilson...

 

 

Great pickup, he just hit a HR. :D

Great pickup, he just hit a HR. :D

Interesting to see Encarnacion in CF. I guess that's one way to get all 3 in there...

Tonight...

 

Freel RF

Hatteberg 1B

Griffey CF

Encarnacion 3B

Dunn LF

Aurilia SS

Phillips 2B

Valentin C

Michalak P

Cards now playing Home Run Derby in Wrigley...

The Reds will have to play some good baseball for the next month + if they want to win the division.

The Reds will have to play some good baseball for the next month + if they want to win the division.

Thanks Cpt Obvious... :p

Great pickup, he just hit a HR. :D
....:lol:
Thanks Cpt Obvious... :p

Thats what I am here for. :D

Oh yeah and they cant hit left handers.:irked:

Thats not hard to do when your lefty is hanging up 82 MPH curveballs.

Thats not hard to do when your lefty is hanging up 82 MPH curveballs.
I saw one that was 69!!!!!!!!!!!I could hit that junk!
I saw one that was 69!!!!!!!!!!!I could hit that junk!

:laugh: :laugh: He look absouley terrible. Unless your name is Greg Maddux, or Tom Glavine, a 85 MPH fastball is going to get you killed in the pros.

Thank God it's football season, I can only take so much junk being presented as baseball...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.