25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this 39th district battle

• Bracken County Polar Bears
    • Mason County Royals

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the officials call this one will have alot to do with it's outcome. Hoping it's not a FT shooting contest. I'm hoping to get out on top of the hill to see this one and visit with my good friend Brian Miller.
Bracken County shooting 67% as team. Jacob Hamilton (second leading scorer) shooting an outstanding 92% from the foul line

Gotta think Mason Co has the advantage when you look at the benches.

The Bench is very important now with all the fouls being called. Bracken's bench is looking about 8 deep right now. From what you've said Mason beats Bracken in every category, what does Bracken do better at and how do you think they win this game?

The Bench is very important now with all the fouls being called. Bracken's bench is looking about 8 deep right now. From what you've said Mason beats Bracken in every category, what does Bracken do better at and how do you think they win this game?

They win, if someone else can step up along with Crawford. Although I believe Crawford will have a less productive performance than he has had throughout the season with Pig guarding him, this game comes down to the players not named Austin Crawford or Pig Williams. Whoever wins the other match ups will win the game.

They have the better coach, and win the game if Mason Co plays very poorly. The Royals have the most talent and athleticism. However we all know the most talented team doesn't always win.

They win, if someone else can step up along with Crawford. Although I believe Crawford will have a less productive performance than he has had throughout the season with Pig guarding him, this game comes down to the players not named Austin Crawford or Pig Williams. Whoever wins the other match ups will win the game.

Great statement here it's going to have to be someone other than these two that do something to win this game. Hamilton is a decent player and had (22) against Fleming which is ranked lowers in the 16th (not a very strong region this year) but what have any of the others done scoring wise against better teams. I still just think Mason is the bigger more athletic team IMO. As far as better coaching in Brooksville that can be argued Biggs has coach some really good teams in his past and has been to the big stage with players he helped develop. Hinson has had the opportunity to have a Future Hall of Famer at every school he's been to (Owens - Bach - Crawford) in which IMO he has depended a lot on to win games for him. I'm still taking Mason by 8.