Bracken County vs. Mason County Dec. 15

Who wins this 39th district battle  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this 39th district battle

• Bracken County Polar Bears
    • Mason County Royals

I'll take Mason by 9.

They looked sluggish against a very average Woodford team yesterday. I'm counting that has a hangover from the Scott game.

This game means more to Bracken than Mason this time around.

I agree with the Woodford County performance and they simply have to play better to win this one on Tuesday, but even though on paper it may seem like this one means more to Bracken, this game means ALOT to the Mason County players, they all have seen the preseason hype of Bracken and Augusta and have taken offense to some people saying they could finish 3rd in the district. They definitely will be focused and wanting to prove that they still are the team to beat in the district.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the Woodford County performance and they simply have to play better to win this one on Tuesday, but even though on paper it may seem like this one means more to Bracken, this game means ALOT to the Mason County players, they all have seen the preseason hype of Bracken and Augusta and have taken offense to some people saying they could finish 3rd in the district. They definitely will be focused and wanting to prove that they still are the team to beat in the district.

Regardless of the outcome of this game. My how times have changed^

It's interesting how some Bracken county fans think coach Hinson in 4 to 5 games can have these boys ready to play with mason county. These kids have never played mason close and it won't happen Tuesday night, but by the end of the year things could be looking up for Bracken give the coach time.

They played with Montgomery County the whole game, and that was the first game of the season in Mount Sterling!

Mason county in a landslide probably over by halftime but I hope coach Hinson and the polar bears show up and prove me wrong. Bracken needs to play with heart and no quit attitude.

Of the bears' two losses, one was by 4 to the 3rd or 4th best team in the region, the other was by 8 to the 2nd best team in the region, on the road, in arguably the toughest environment in the 10th. They've got a ways to go before they prove they can hang with the big dogs, but I certainly don't see any quit in them, rarely do with a Hinson club.

Mason by 8, I think Crawford will get his 30 points but I don't think anyone else on the team can score enough to beat Mason. Pig is a great defender and will have his hands full with crawford but I think Bracken has their hands full on trying to defend him as well and Masons bigs to go with that.

Several good points here. If only Crawford shows up and/or Pig, Garrison, and Sweeney all get hot at once it'll spell bad news for the team in white. The play of Hamilton and Jones will make or break the Bears and Lippert will likely have to have the defensive game of his life. Bears will need to be error free. But much stranger things have happened in Brooksville when the stands are packed and the boys are feeling it. They've been happening to me since I was 12 lol.