Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County/Highlands 5A State Semifinals Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 136 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Pulaski County
      41%
    • Highlands
      58%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pulaski County travels to Highlands for the right to play at WKU. Who you got in this one?

 

I'll take Pulaski County 31-27.

  • Replies 272
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About a month or so ago people were saying PC would roll over whomever came out of NKY. Still believing that?

Good luck Highlands get the W!

I think it all depends on which Highlands team shows up. If the Birds play like they did last night then I think they have a great shot of advancing.

Pulaski County travels to Highlands for the right to play at WKU. Who you got in this one?

 

I'll take Pulaski County 31-27.

 

This isn't the same highlands team we were hearing about most of the season.

Seems like they figured it out.

 

I'm going with highlands by

About a month or so ago people were saying PC would roll over whomever came out of NKY. Still believing that?

Yes. Highlands has yet to beat a team with a winning record all year.

  • Author
About a month or so ago people were saying PC would roll over whomever came out of NKY. Still believing that?

 

Yes and no. Depending on what I hear out of Somerset this week may change my score prediction. I think Pulaski County wins this game regardless of what I hear.

Yes and no. Depending on what I hear out of Somerset this week may change my score prediction. I think Pulaski County wins this game regardless of what I hear.

 

Wins or rolls?

  • Author
Yes. Highlands has yet to beat a team with a winning record all year.

 

And this is the problem I have with picking Highlands to beat Pulaski County. We know what we are getting from Pulaski County and looking at the one team that defeated Pulaski County I simply don't think Highlands is good enough to defeat them.

  • Author
Wins or rolls?

 

Pulaski County will win. Depending on what I hear will tell me if they roll or not.

Early in the season I would have said Pulaski, but these seem to be two teams headed in opposite directions. I will take Highlands 35-21.

I'm taking the Bluebirds. Playoff football is in their blood. Pulaski will keep it close but the birds find a way to win.

Yes and no. Depending on what I hear out of Somerset this week may change my score prediction. I think Pulaski County wins this game regardless of what I hear.

 

#44?

This game intrigues me. A month ago I would have said HHS probably has very little chance in this game. Now I am not sure. It looks to me like one team that has been solid all year but maybe not playing its best football right now against a team that has been mediocre all year but is peaking right now. I have never seen PC play so I know very little about them other than they are good. Very much looking to seeing this one...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.