Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone else think college basketball starts too soon?

Featured Replies

I love college basketball but IMO it should start a little later. I think they should let the college football regular season end. What's your thoughts?

I don't watch college basketball until the football conference title games so it doesn't matter to me. Truth be told the only college basketball I watch is UK. Don't care about the other teams at all.

I'd prefer to see bb pushed back so the fb regular season isn't impacted.

I'm fine with it, but I do think a game like UK/Duke would get a lot more attention if it was later in the year. I think the UK/Kansas game will prove that to be true in late January.

I say stop football earlier so it does not conflict with basketball.

I'd be okay with it starting earlier. Not many things are better than college basketball.

IMO pretty much all sports start too soon and last too long.

I think that it starts at just about the right time. I'm not a big college bball fan, so I'm thankfully to have something start up that I really enjoy.

  • Author

I'm the same way. I can't get into basketball until football is over. But, I'm a huge college football fan. Can't beat it!

This is the best time of the year in sports by far. Throw in the marquee NBA games, can't beat it.

 

Only other time that even comes close is March Madness.

I love college basketball but IMO it should start a little later. I think they should let the college football regular season end. What's your thoughts?

 

As a Kentucky fan I think football should be abolished and basketball should be year round!:confused:

I'm pretty pumped about Feast Week

I think it starts a little to early. I know some in power want it to be a second semester sport but I don't think that is necessary. If I were making the rules, I would have basketball start the week of Thanksgiving.

Nah, this aint high school where they are sharing athletes...as long as there are no marquee games on Saturday it doesn't impact football in any way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.