November 4, 201510 yr Shocked that he won as easily as it looks like he will win. Negative campaign by Conway turned off a LOT of people.
November 4, 201510 yr Well, it will be interesting to be a Kentuckian for a while...I mean, more interesting than usual.
November 4, 201510 yr Shocked that he won as easily as it looks like he will win. Negative campaign by Conway turned off a LOT of people. Not really this was a vote against Obama. McConnel always wins with negative campaigning. Congrats to Bevin.
November 4, 201510 yr Not really this was a vote against Obama. McConnel always wins with negative campaigning. Congrats to Bevin. Exactly.
November 4, 201510 yr Not really this was a vote against Obama. McConnel always wins with negative campaigning. Congrats to Bevin. No The president had little to do with this IMO. Ky Democrats which out number Republicans still love the President...They didn't vote against Conway because of the President.
November 4, 201510 yr I'll flatly admit I didn't vote for Conway because of the negative hacks and his inability to respond during the debates I watched. He rolled numbers out there that Bevin debunked and waffled on more than one issue.
November 4, 201510 yr Will he clean up the state and get rid of most of the handouts? Specifics? I know he plans to dismantle our health care program, do something about the pension system....what all would you like to see?
November 4, 201510 yr No The president had little to do with this IMO. Ky Democrats which out number Republicans still love the President...They didn't vote against Conway because of the President. Ummm … where are you getting these crazy ideas that Obama enjoys popular support among Ky Dems?
November 4, 201510 yr No The president had little to do with this IMO. Ky Democrats which out number Republicans still love the President...They didn't vote against Conway because of the President. The turnout numbers I'm seeing in West Louisville are evidence of exactly what you're saying. The traditional Democrat strongholds did not come out for Conway.
November 4, 201510 yr Specifics? I know he plans to dismantle our health care program' date=' do something about the pension system....what all would you like to see?[/quote'] I witness a lot of state assistance abuse in NKY.
November 4, 201510 yr No The president had little to do with this IMO. Ky Democrats which out number Republicans still love the President...They didn't vote against Conway because of the President. Negative ads had very little to do with it. If so, why didn't it turn people off to McConnell for 20+ years. There is no Democrat that could have run that would have won and that is a reflection and the way the majority of Kentuckians think about Obama and anyone that is a Democrat. It is what it is. We will see.
November 4, 201510 yr Bevin campaigned just as negatively, IMO. I've got a mail box full of probably 8-1 more negative ads from Conway.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.