Open Jobs

Thomas Nelson gets kids from New Haven and OKH. Nelson gets all of Bloomfield and the other part of OKH. They split east and west with 150 being the dividing line, for the most part.

No...Cox's Creek kids go to Bloomfield...TNHS gets those. So 150 isn't a true boundary.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't aware of any TNHS kids coming from Bloomfield. If that's the case then any even worse set-up than I thought.

Yep, my point exactly. Neither HS coach is allowed to work with kids at either school so as not to steal each others kids. Highly frowned upon by the current super. It's a mess.

On top of I don't think Bullitt County board of education would let him be an Assistant Principal and a Head Coach. Might happen in some smaller counties but I can't recall it happening in Bullitt without some major dilemma. I believe North Bullitt's basketball coach was let go during the season a couple years ago and the former coach was an Assistant Principal and took over for the remainder of the year.

It starts at the top within the Nelson school district. Very, very poor leadership from the super and BOE. It all goes a lot deeper than sports. The building of the second high school has financially strapped the district. The teachers are leaving the district at an alarming rate and no one asks questions. Hopefully at some point the people at the top will see this and rectify the problems. Just a district that has lost all of its pride!

I'm not a mod, but I do help CWB with this thread pretty often.

Filled

1) Lou. Holy Cross (Bob Bronger)

Open

1) Lou. Ballard

2) Bell County

3) Lou. duPont Manual

4) Edmonson County

5) Lou. Iroquois

6) Logan County

7) Owen County

8) Sheldon Clark

9) Lou. Valley