Open Jobs

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much out west other than reclamation projects at places like Webster County and Logan County. If Jaggers can do well at those places, he would be elevated to legend status. Edmondson County might be a possibility since it is the only decent job open out west. If Jaggers can get an Illinois teaching license, just found out that Massac County across the river from Paducah has a football coach opening.

Other than being named Jaggers what is his qualifications that he seems to always come up with jobs?

Full disclosure, Ive only been around him one time at a 7 on 7 event and he was more interested talking about himself than coaching his team that day. Didnt leave much of an impression.

Other than being named Jaggers what is his qualifications that he seems to always come up with jobs?

Full disclosure, Ive only been around him one time at a 7 on 7 event and he was more interested talking about himself than coaching his team that day. Didnt leave much of an impression.

Like father like son.

Will be interesting to see who gets interviews for this job. I'm sure some good football players at Bell but eastern Kentucky has taken a hit with the coal business suffering the way it is. What about the administration at Bell? Do they support coaches? Do they help with facilities? Money?

Back to the thread, I am interested to see what happens at someplace like Ballard. Is there someone on staff there that takes that job, someone else from JCPS, someone outside JCPS? Tough district and region, so I'm interested to see who pursues that job.