Open Jobs

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd Crumbacker is stepping down from Holy Cross in Louisville but the new coach has already been set up. It will be Bob Bronger he coach holy cross in the 80s or 90s I believe then went to schools like Valley, Fern Creek, and somewhere else as well.

Good luck to Holy Cross but I don't see how this is in the best interest of Holy Cross in the long run. Kinda like Seneca hiring Ted Leasor last year. There are surely some up and coming assistants that would have an interest in staying someplace and building, instead of hiring someone who's already been around the block and probably isn't interested in long term.

Just my opinion.

Good luck to Holy Cross but I don't see how this is in the best interest of Holy Cross in the long run. Kinda like Seneca hiring Ted Leasor last year. There are surely some up and coming assistants that would have an interest in staying someplace and building, instead of hiring someone who's already been around the block and probably isn't interested in long term.

Just my opinion.

Honestly Crumbacker told them two weeks in this year he was stepping down and they asked our assistant coaches if any of them wanted the job they all said no but someone told Bob and he said that he really wanted to come back and coach at HC. I dont think it will be a long haul but I imagine about 5-6 years because his grandson or son one is in 7th or 8th grade I think

Honestly Crumbacker told them two weeks in this year he was stepping down and they asked our assistant coaches if any of them wanted the job they all said no but someone told Bob and he said that he really wanted to come back and coach at HC. I dont think it will be a long haul but I imagine about 5-6 years because his grandson or son one is in 7th or 8th grade I think

Why not go through the interview process? Who knows who else would be interested and what they could bring to the program. Not involved with Holy Cross but seems like they took the path of least resistance.

Why not go through the interview process? Who knows who else would be interested and what they could bring to the program. Not involved with Holy Cross but seems like they took the path of least resistance.
honestly the school has pretty much gone to you know in the past few years but the football team has been ok. And that's really what they did is take least resistance.

Anybody heard anything else about Bullitt East? I know there were some rumblings on here early but haven't seen anything in a while.

Nothing but rumblings thus far. But the direction program is heading, not just wins and losses, you would think something has to give.