Open Jobs

Is Duncan's son taking over for him at Logan? That was why he left Murray to help his son.

No. He's a DC at a high school in Ohio. He was at Logan, though, correct. I believe he left for Ohio before this season.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance Manual promotes someone currently on the staff? Maybe Russell Rigdon, just mentioned him because he is listed as the Assistant HC? If not what other candidates would be on their short list besides Glaser and Redmond? Any assistants still coaching around Louisville that were on Mayes staff, one of his guys?

Rigdon will be a canidate, he was with Lucas at Bryan Station. He called the defense at Manual for a while, then he started calling the offense. I think Josh Abell at Fern Creek will be a good candidate. He has had success at Fern Creek, and he is a manual alumni. He also coached and taught at manual for some years, so he is known around Manual people.

Back to the top.

Rumors are starting to mill around central KY and some Hardin County schools but one of the moderators asked to keep rumors off this thread. Anyone else here of anything going around?

I can confirm from multiple sources that Glazer has begun to talk to assistant coaches about working for him. None of them said the school he was looking at, but none of them are unintelligent either, keeping mouths shut and fingers crossed until t's are crossed and i's are dotted.