Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Beechwood Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Newport Catholic
      24%
    • Beechwood
      75%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on which NewCath team shows up, but hope for a good game like most in this series have been....for quite sometime.

The eye test tells me BW by 3-4 TDs. My knowledge of this series tells me no way.

 

BW 34-20

Hoping the Breds win but I think Beechwood wins by at least 14.

It is tough to predict how this game will go for Beechwood because they haven't been tested in a game since Cov Cath. If you look at the score comparisons, versus Lloyd and Holy Cross, it looks like Beechwood wins by 2-3 TD's. I have a feeling it will be closer. This game almost always is close. I see a 7-10 point win for Beechwood. If Beechwood wins this game by the 3 TD's or more others are predicting, that will be a big statement by the Tigers to everyone in 1A.

 

I am looking forward to seeing how Beechwood's offense performs against a tough defense. I want to see if Beechwood's defense has improved as much as I think it has. I love this game being the final regular season game every year for Beechwood.

Outcome and margin may depend on who plays and to what extent for NCC. 2 of their top 3 defensive players did not play that much last week. One played very little and the other left the game on second quarter.

This game always surprises me with the outcome. Whenever I think BW is head and shoulders better NCC wins big.

 

I predict BW but not giving a score.

The last time I was at Beechwood game (CCH), we ended up at a 400 person pre-party on a blocked off Prather Ct. I'm not sure if that is going to happen again, but I am resting all this week just in case!;)

I think a good game this night but Beechwood wins by 2 scores. If NCC makes alot mistakes they will loose by much more. It appears Coach Rash and staff has this team hitting on all cylinders.

Just got to take my hat off to these two programs. High school football creates memories for players that last a lifetime. These two programs have always been about achieving at the highest level possible, while respecting the game, your opponent, and the integrity of competition. See Tigers by 12. Go Thorobreds! Go Tigers! Looking forward to the battle. Hope you all have memories painted with pride and respect.

Outcome and margin may depend on who plays and to what extent for NCC. 2 of their top 3 defensive players did not play that much last week. One played very little and the other left the game on second quarter.

 

NewCath switched up the defence a little last game. The defence did an awesome job. Glad to see the coaches actually let some other players show what they're capable of doing when they're given the opportunity. It was a fun game to watch.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.