Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 12 Rams 6

Featured Replies

I saw the replay. Hard to tell how bad it is.

 

Is their backup any good? If not it will be the L Bell show the rest of the season.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Vick's relief debut left a lot to be desired. Let's hope he does better on Thursday against a desperate Ratbirds team. Ugh.

  • Author

I just saw Ben is expected to miss 4 weeks. That means he'll miss 2 weeks.

  • Author

MRI tomorrow or tonight. I've seen both. The team hopes the ACL is intact and that it is just the MCL. Stay tuned.

Well, Vick's relief debut left a lot to be desired. Let's hope he does better on Thursday against a desperate Ratbirds team. Ugh.

Vick is a guy that will have 1 good game followed

By 3 bad games. One of

The most overrated Qb's ever.

I just saw Ben is expected to miss 4 weeks. That means he'll miss 2 weeks.

 

 

So true.

 

I think if they'd let him play with a boot he would.

MRI tomorrow or tonight. I've seen both. The team hopes the ACL is intact and that it is just the MCL. Stay tuned.

 

The bend/hit was right on the MCL, about 50% of the time the ACL goes with it.

Vick is a guy that will have 1 good game followed

By 3 bad games. One of

The most overrated Qb's ever.

 

I suppose SD and me will have our own opinions about that in a few short weeks.

Hope Big Ben heals quickly. Even though he's the enemy I've always admired the way he plays. Tough guy.

Hope Big Ben heals quickly. Even though he's the enemy I've always admired the way he plays. Tough guy.

 

I agree. I've never liked the Steelers but like him as a quarterback. Always have.

This is almost comical, not the injury but this thread. Apparently some have must have stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

We have an ankle injury, an MCL tear. an ACL injury and a prognosis of up to 4 weeks missed. Never mind that no official word has come down yet.

Some of you could find work at ESPN or msnbc. Just throw something out here and hope it sticks.

I hope that he is ok. I'd like the Bengals to beat them with Ben, something they've done rarely.

Schefter was the one who reported 4 weeks. No reason at all to report it. But I hope he's right. The typical MCL sprain is 4 weeks if it's grade 1 or 2. Grade 3 requires surgery. ACL maybe but it didn't appear to flex in the that position. Sometimes the pain comes from a bony contusion, bleeding from the femoral head. But I didn't spend a any holiday inn express time so what do I know? Don't want chastised by dpeevh

I swear this is just like Hangover. ?

Jason Lacanfor reported MRI showed an MCI sprain and no ACL damage. Looking at 4 weeks most likely.

This is almost comical, not the injury but this thread. Apparently some have must have stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

We have an ankle injury, an MCL tear. an ACL injury and a prognosis of up to 4 weeks missed. Never mind that no official word has come down yet.

Some of you could find work at ESPN or msnbc. Just throw something out here and hope it sticks.

I hope that he is ok. I'd like the Bengals to beat them with Ben, something they've done rarely.

 

So people can't speculate as to what the injury is? Who are you to say someone doesn't have a background that would allow them to accurately "predict" the diagnosis of an injury?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.