Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 12 Rams 6

Featured Replies

MCL sprain. Maybe 4 weeks.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said

The Steelers can't afford to lose many the way the Bengals are playing.

I would think they more than likely lose Thursday, what 's the rest of their schedule look like? I agree with the poster that said Ben will be back in 2 weeks,especially if Vick plays like old Vick and tries to run too much, the Ravens will take him out.

This is almost comical, not the injury but this thread. Apparently some have must have stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

We have an ankle injury, an MCL tear. an ACL injury and a prognosis of up to 4 weeks missed. Never mind that no official word has come down yet.

Some of you could find work at ESPN or msnbc. Just throw something out here and hope it sticks.

I hope that he is ok. I'd like the Bengals to beat them with Ben, something they've done rarely.

 

Take speculation away and there is no BGP.

The Steelers can't afford to lose many the way the Bengals are playing.

I would think they more than likely lose Thursday, what 's the rest of their schedule look like? I agree with the poster that said Ben will be back in 2 weeks,especially if Vick plays like old Vick and tries to run too much, the Ravens will take him out.

 

The Steelers, when they have everyone, will be the best offense in the league. I'm confident in that. While Ben being out will slow them down for a few weeks, I don't think it's the end of the world.

 

The Ravens aren't Ray Lewis' Ravens this year. Plus Suggs is out, too.

The Steelers, when they have everyone, will be the best offense in the league. I'm confident in that. While Ben being out will slow them down for a few weeks, I don't think it's the end of the world.

 

The Ravens aren't Ray Lewis' Ravens this year. Plus Suggs is out, too.

 

I get what you're saying, but there's a team in Foxboro that may disagree...:idunno:

I get what you're saying, but there's a team in Foxboro that may disagree...:idunno:

 

I hear you. That's the only team, IMO, that could argue otherwise. I'd like to see them go at it again, with both offenses at full strength. We may get that opportunity later this year.

I get what you're saying, but there's a team in Foxboro that may disagree...:idunno:

 

Going to get disagreement in Arizona also.

  • Author
I get what you're saying, but there's a team in Foxboro that may disagree...:idunno:

 

I hear you. That's the only team, IMO, that could argue otherwise. I'd like to see them go at it again, with both offenses at full strength. We may get that opportunity later this year.

 

Going to get disagreement in Arizona also.

 

More disagreement in Green Bay.

Going to get disagreement in Arizona also.

 

They've looked good, but I can't say Arizona is in consideration for best offense in the league.

They've looked good, but I can't say Arizona is in consideration for best offense in the league.

 

I believe they're ranked right at the top currently which is why their fans would disagree, that's all I'm saying. I personally would agree with Deuce that when healthy Pittsburgh is tops. They have a top 3 wr, a top 3 RB, a top 5 QB and a pretty strong TE. Pretty solid in my mind.

I believe they're ranked right at the top currently which is why their fans would disagree, that's all I'm saying. I personally would agree with Deuce that when healthy Pittsburgh is tops. They have a top 3 wr, a top 3 RB, a top 5 QB and a pretty strong TE. Pretty solid in my mind.
Yep. And don't get me wrong, I like Arizona, but they've also faced what I believe are 3 of the worst teams in the NFL thus far. I think Arians though is the best NFL head coach nobody talks about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.