I have a confession to make...

theguru

This is crazy. I will be one to say though, I won't have much of a problem if Cheer is gone. Guru, you are pulling a trick one way or another, and whichever one it is, you are doing a fine job on it. Whenever I want to pull something on someone, I will know who to talk to.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by TomSportsHack -- hey, that's me!

Y'know, if it turns out somewhere around ... say, Tuesday that I'm right, then some of y'all have posted some things which qualify as mildly rude, to say the least.

And now I'll add this: In the future, you might wish to be a bit more circumspect with what you say about other posters, fictional or otherwise.

Something about a college-aged girl from Tennessee posting on a Kentucky High School sports page so much over such a short period of time never really did add up for me. I'm still wondering about the instance when Cheer was supposedly suspended.

Originally posted by AshlandTomcats#60

While we are confessing, I must tell you all I am really.........

ARETHA FRANKLIN !!!!

So...now you want some R-E-S-P-E-C-T?

Join the Chick Nation and you'll get it!:D

Originally posted by hokiefromky

Whether or not it was your real IP address, I've got you! Even if it were a fake IP, with the numbers being the same, they both point to the same computer!

Ever hear of rotating ISPs?? .. I use the same thing Guru does, evertime I turn on my computer I have a new IP.. The IP people would come up on mine is an IP out of NJ..

I feel like someone is going to open the shower curtain and Bobby Ewing is going to be standing there in the shower...

or

You are about to enter a dimension, beyond sight and sound.

Too close to April Fool's Day to believe it. Sounds too much like the spoof Peter Gammons wrote in SI on Sid Finch, another April Fool's spoof.