I have a confession to make...

theguru

Originally posted by theguru

...and of course the papers is always right with every fact they present.

I try not to believe everything I read in the papers... but more than likely the paper got their information from the report either you or Officer Irwin wrote up.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by K-Rod

Note to everyoneDO NOT WRITE ANYONE AND TALK BAD ABOUT THEGURU

You never know who all the guru is...:lol: :lol: Not that we ever would, we all love the guru!!!:D

One of my favorites is when someone gets upset with me they write a long, nasty letter to the webmaster@bluegrasspreps.com.

Of course, I am the webmaster too! LOL

Originally posted by hokiefromky

I try not to believe everything I read in the papers... but more than likely the paper got their information from the report either you or Officer Irwin wrote up.

Nope!

The only information that I can give with a 99.99% of accuracy is that if Cheer were real, she is not being "locked up" or banned from posting to the site. Cheer's AOL Instant Messenger screen name has been on her profile for a month plus. I have been in contact with her screen name "PufeNBgone" tonight and the person who has that screen name is in on the "game".

Therefore, there are only two possible conclusions:

1) Cheer = Guru

2) Cheer and Guru both are laughing at this post right now.

Well everyone keep arguing about this, I will read it all tomorrow... It's past my bedtime, I need to get some rest... Even though I don't have classes tomorrow. Beuty sleep is hard to come by nowadays, just ask CheerNBhappy... She went from a blonde bombshell to....nevermind....:lol:

This has to be one of the more interesting things that I have been around. Or am I in on it??? .......nah I am confusing myself trying to figure all of this out. Guru, you should go into interigation considering how you can get into peoples minds.

Originally posted by WILDMAN

This has to be one of the more interesting things that I have been around. Or am I in on it??? .......nah I am confusing myself trying to figure all of this out. Guru, you should go into interigation considering how you can get into peoples minds.

I like playing good cop better than bad cop.:cool:

Originally posted by hokiefromky

The only information that I can give with a 99.99% of accuracy is that if Cheer were real, she is not being "locked up" or banned from posting to the site. Cheer's AOL Instant Messenger screen name has been on her profile for a month plus. I have been in contact with her screen name "PufeNBgone" tonight and the person who has that screen name is in on the "game".

Therefore, there are only two possible conclusions:

1) Cheer = Guru

2) Cheer and Guru both are laughing at this post right now.

What do you know!?! Guru just spoke with me on Instant Messenger... little does he know that I have a program running to track IP addresses. The IP address that "Cheer" used was the same IP that the Guru used!

Case closed! Guru = Cheer!:D :D :D :D :D