I have a confession to make...

theguru

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK now hold up Guru!!! You had me believing you 100% but the you went and closed the "Fastest you've ever driven" forum. You being a cop I figured you probably would at sometime. Also with you being a cop I figured you would not condone this post by posting on it EVEN WITH an alter ego. Even with that said Cheer posted that the fastest she's drove is 81, now come on. The more and more I think about it I'm beginning to think that CheerNbHappy is the one thats getting us all and Guru's just the teamate.

Originally posted by under_score

OK now hold up Guru!!! You had me believing you 100% but the you went and closed the "Fastest you've ever driven" forum. You being a cop I figured you probably would at sometime. Also with you being a cop I figured you would not condone this post by posting on it EVEN WITH an alter ego. Even with that said Cheer posted that the fastest she's drove is 81, now come on. The more and more I think about it I'm beginning to think that CheerNbHappy is the one thats getting us all and Guru's just the teamate.

that is a great point, and guru, you still have not answered te questions brought up about suspending yourself? And you could not possibly say it was just for purposes of making it look more real, b/c no one that long ago would have had any idea.

This is very odd! Kind of reminds me of mail order bride thing. At least she was a hot avatar. I'm glad I didn't join in soon enough to get into dialogue with her(HIM). Didn't Jenny Jones get into trouble with a similar scenario involving hidden identities!:) :)

Unfortunately, GURU is telling the truth.....I should know.

Some of you may think it is funny but the damage has been done to my life. You see, I didn't come right out and propose to Cheernbhappy but I did become obsessed with her and send her daily PM messages.

GURU answered all of them, through the assumed identity, and really led me on.

I couldn't believe that such a young person was so smart and perceptive. GURU really reeled me in.

Then, it got to the point where I was wishing that my wife was more like Cheer. I started hating my wife just because she couldn't talk about sports....or politics....or history like Cheer. I fell in love with Cheer and fell out of love with my wife of 15 years.

Cheer and I exchanged photographs and agreed to meet in Knoxville. I drummed up an alibi for the trip and made all the arrangements, including an airline ticket, rental car and hotel. She (GURU) agreed to spend the weekend with me.

I was supposed to leave Friday Night after work. Just before the end of the day, I received an email from GURU telling me to call him. He told me that Cheer had contacted him and told him all the details. He said he wanted to talk me out of it.

I was ashamed that he knew but I told him that I didn't want to back out. I told him that I had the chance to find true love and a real soul mate. He listened and pretended to care. He counseled me against my intended infidelity.

I told him that I expected him to keep the matter confidential and he agreed. A few minutes later, he called me back. He said that he couldn't let me go through with it and that's when he told me the truth.

I was devastated and didn't believe him at first. I rationalized that she had gotten cold feet and was using him to blow me off. He wanted to convince me otherwise and repeated every single detail that I had put in my PM's. He even knew my travel arrangements.

I slammed down the phone and sent GURU a nasty email. I explained to him that I was going to start a class action lawsuit against him for fraud and intentional infliction of emotional distress. I was sure that there would be others jilted by this sham.

GURU called me 18 times over the weekend. I didn't take any of his calls. My wife wanted to know why he was calling me so often. I finally broke down and told her the truth.

She was heartbroken. We spent a lot of time trying to work it out to no avail. She knew that I wasn't happy and that I wanted something more than she could give me. I realized that she was right.

This morning I packed a bag for the week and will not return home until next weekend. I am going to move out my personal belongings then. I miss my kids already. When I think of them, I want to cry.

All I ever wanted from Bluegrasspreps.com was to keep up with Kentucky High School football. However, I let it ruin my life.

I am done with this little site, GURU. It's all fun and games until somebody loses a marriage (and at least half of everything he owns). Keep my $10 and buy yourself a life.

Bull. Sorry Mr. Network, and I sincerely hope I am right about this, but I think you are now in on the biggest April Fools Joke ever.

We shall see; if this is indeed true, this thread will be closed, and BGP itself may be gone, as I cannot see Guru allowing it to continue after such a tragedy.

Personally, and I hope I'm right, I think the whole thing is one bad joke.

An "A" for effort, but an "F" for content.