I have a confession to make...

theguru

Originally posted by hokiefromky

What do you know!?! Guru just spoke with me on Instant Messenger... little does he know that I have a program running to track IP addresses. The IP address that "Cheer" used was the same IP that the Guru used!

Case closed! Guru = Cheer!:D :D :D :D :D

:lol:

You are going to have to go 20 hops to get to my real IP address.

ROTFLMAO

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by hokiefromky

What do you know!?! Guru just spoke with me on Instant Messenger... little does he know that I have a program running to track IP addresses. The IP address that "Cheer" used was the same IP that the Guru used!

Case closed! Guru = Cheer!:D :D :D :D :D

Interesting to say the least but I think an IP address being traced is the least of G mans worries. He is a sneaky one.

I may be way off base here. Heck, I probally am but Im gonna take another stab at this one. Is it possible that Cheer may in fact be a real person? However, she may reside in Northern Kentucky instead of Knoxville, Tennessee?

There are so many post on this thread that this guess may have already been said. If so my fault and I probally overlooked it.

Originally posted by theguru

It just hit me, nice avatar!

Thanks, I started a thread on it a few minutes ago. I gave permisson for all of our fellow gurunators to use it. If they do choose to use this avatar they must wear it with Pride, Honor, and Loyalty.

Originally posted by WILDMAN

I may be way off base here. Heck, I probally am but Im gonna take another stab at this one. Is it possible that Cheer may in fact be a real person? However, she may reside in Northern Kentucky instead of Knoxville, Tennessee?

There are so many post on this thread that this guess may have already been said. If so my fault and I probally overlooked it.

Anything is possible but no one has ever seen Cheer.:confused:

:lol:

You are going to have to go 20 hops to get to my real IP address.

ROTFLMAO

Whether or not it was your real IP address, I've got you! Even if it were a fake IP, with the numbers being the same, they both point to the same computer!

Like I said before, Guru = Cheer!

Anything is possible but no one has ever seen Cheer.:confused:

On December 6th 3wishes stated that he has met both THSgurl and CheerNbHappy. Which he's also a moderator so he could have been in on it, but for something to be carried out for so long it unreal. My head hurts anyway to be thinking so hard about this though.:irked:

Maybe now after looking for information to prove Guru is not Cheer I have stumbled on something proving they may be one in the same. Currently Cheer is logged on to AIM but she has an away message. When I decided to check what the away message was, being Cheer's personality I assumed I would see a cute little message with pretty little colors, but it was just the default away message, but maybe I'm putting too much into it.

By the way Guru if you are indeed Cheer you would know my AIM user name, I give you full permission to post it on here if you know it.

Originally posted by under_score

On December 6th 3wishes stated that he has met both THSgurl and CheerNbHappy. Which he's also a moderator so he could have been in on it, but for something to be carried out for so long it unreal. My head hurts anyway to be thinking so hard about this though.:irked:

3W stated a lot of things about Cheer and the Gurl that didn't turn out to be true...

Maybe now after looking for information to prove Guru is not Cheer I have stumbled on something proving they may be one in the same. Currently Cheer is logged on to AIM but she has an away message. When I decided to check what the away message was, being Cheer's personality I assumed I would see a cute little message with pretty little colors, but it was just the default away message, but maybe I'm putting too much into it.

By the way Guru if you are indeed Cheer you would know my AIM user name, I give you full permission to post it on here if you know it.

You just never know what I know about you.:devil: Don't worry, I will never tell.

I just recently downloaded AIM and "Cheer" is one of only 9 people I have on my list (more of a MSN guy) So the only "Cheer" that knows my screen name is the one on AIM be it an actual cheer or fake cheer, If you know my screen name then I am a true believer and I commend you for quite possibly the greatest lie I have ever seen and well if you are lying about the lie once again I commend you for the greatest lie I have ever seen.

If this is true(which I'm very skeptical) then this is hillarious and I tip my hat. If this is not true then I still tip my hat for making everyone on here a wreck:lol: This is so funny to see everyone's reactions! To set my mind at ease, if somebody were passing through Knoxville what bars would you tell them to check out?

I just recently downloaded AIM and "Cheer" is one of only 9 people I have on my list (more of a MSN guy) So the only "Cheer" that knows my screen name is the one on AIM be it an actual cheer or fake cheer, If you know my screen name then I am a true believer and I commend you for quite possibly the greatest lie I have ever seen and well if you are lying about the lie once again I commend you for the greatest lie I have ever seen.

Help me out here underscore, AIM screen names don't save in the received messages. Send me another one at my Cheer handle and I will respond to you.

Note to everyone else underscore and I have never exchanged AIM's with each other up until this point.