theguru

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Farley_Fan

Im telling all of you, Its an April Fools prank.

That's what I would probably think too.

The reason I am revealing this now is because I thought everyone would be in a much more forgiving mood because it is so close to April Fools day.

Originally posted by powerfootball

After catching up on all this....I think Guru is somehow pulling chains. I don't buy it!!!!!!!

I have had to pull a lot of chains to keep this thing going. It's acutally a relief.

Originally posted by hokiefromky

Here's a thought: if Guru comes out and says he in fact is NOT cheer, then who will believe that? No matter what he says or doesn't say, he will forever more have his doubters.

Guru's trust level is around 0% right now...

That's all the better you can do?:lol:

I was excited when I saw you posting again, I thought you were going to play Sherlock Holmes again and I was going to get to cut you down.:devil:

Originally posted by theguru

That's all the better you can do?:lol:

I was excited when I saw you posting again, I thought you were going to play Sherlock Holmes again and I was going to get to cut you down.:devil:

You have to help me more if I'm going to play detective.

Has more than one person posted as "CheerNBhappy"? You say people have helped you, but you have not directly said that other's have posted on the screen name.

If so, then there is no way to tell whether or not Cheer is real or not.

We know you can post anything you want under any persons name, but you have also said that you did not change the "Choose your side" poll numbers becuase you couldn't code. Does this mean that you cannot change the post time stamp or that SwampRat is in on this?

Again, if Swamprat is involved or you know how to edit time stamps, there is no way to tell (unless you provide "un-doctored" records such as recorded times and IP addresses).