I have a confession to make...

theguru

If this is true, than you are joking alot and taking great pride in doing this to members of a paid membership website. Kinda like making fools of people and having them pay you for it.

Like I said before i think its funny and have no problem with it, but you seem to be still having a big time with this..

Im starting to think this isnt true!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by hokiefromky

Let me offer my reasoning for thinking this is a hoax:

First piece of evidence:

1) According to a news story that Guru gave a link to, Officer Guru stopped an attempted robbery. That same news story stated that the incident occured 3/17/2003 at 12:30am. I did a little searching and found that "CheerNBHappy" indeed made a few posts that same night, one around 2:30am.

Link - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12415&pagenumber=1

2) A lot of times, "CheerNBhappy's" and Guru's posts would be right next to eachother, helping the case that Cheer=Guru. But I looked up one paticular incident in which Cheer and Guru followed one another - but at the same exact time. I don't know about you, but I would find it difficult to type a post, logout, log back in as someone else, type another post, then submit all within ONE minute.

Link - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12680

3) Guru is very rarely on AOL's Instant Messenger, while "Cheer" is on quite often. Then again, I've never seen them both on at the same time (haven't looked for it either).

However, both of these "proofs" can be explained (Mrs. Guru typing while the Mr was at work or two computers logged in as different members at the same time). So believe what you want. I had thought that Cheer was a made-up person, but I had no clue it was Guru. I think the real truth will soon come out.

hokie,

I will give you credit for trying but I already covered those tracks. I have a couple of co-conspirators but I promised them I would not give them up.:sssh:

Originally posted by Chaplain

Someone get a hold of TNVOLS. They are friends I think... That should settle it.

Yes, we are. Vols has been my cover story for anyone that has asked. He went to UT for two years and the story goes he roomed with my (I mean Cheers) brother.:lol:

Originally posted by hokiefromky

2) A lot of times, "CheerNBhappy's" and Guru's posts would be right next to eachother, helping the case that Cheer=Guru. But I looked up one paticular incident in which Cheer and Guru followed one another - but at the same exact time. I don't know about you, but I would find it difficult to type a post, logout, log back in as someone else, type another post, then submit all within ONE minute.

He can manipulate a lot of little things on here. So don't be too suprised.

Originally posted by fan_of_every_team

If this is true, than you are joking alot and taking great pride in doing this to members of a paid membership website. Kinda like making fools of people and having them pay you for it.

Like I said before i think its funny and have no problem with it, but you seem to be still having a big time with this..

Im starting to think this isnt true!

What no response? Maybe its not true because would a leader do this to his troops? LOL this is fun!