theguru

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Jesse James

I told you that there was a Mole CCMom. I guess everyone will believe ole Jesse next time. LOL

I told you we had our ways of making you talk!!!! We did get it out of you!! HA!

Originally posted by theguru

Only one person asked for my hand but about 10 more would be in big trouble with their wife if they only knew.

:D :D :lol: :lol: Now the Guru has some blackmail material. I guess his Christmas stocking will be full.

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

angry at the fact you were just arguing with aguru and not a bombshell blonde ?

If I can talk to myself... Remember, all of you have been lusting after an overweight, gray haired, middle aged man and not the bombshell blonde.:lol:

Originally posted by fan_of_every_team

how you theguru and cheer both logged in at the same time?

Would you like me to create about five more accounts and login at the same time? All you have to do is open another browser.

Originally posted by Redsfan

No way, she is way too intelligent for the Guru:D :D :D However, I did think that she was the alter-ego of Chaplain.

Ha Ha Ha.

Come on everybody... catch on here. Cheer is real... way too much "Music knowledge" for anyone not living in a music teacher family. She may well be held "post captive" against her will in the deep dark dungeon of Guru's cyber "suspention". She will be back.

Let me offer my reasoning for thinking this is a hoax:

First piece of evidence:

1) According to a news story that Guru gave a link to, Officer Guru stopped an attempted robbery. That same news story stated that the incident occured 3/17/2003 at 12:30am. I did a little searching and found that "CheerNBHappy" indeed made a few posts that same night, one around 2:30am.

Link - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12415&pagenumber=1

2) A lot of times, "CheerNBhappy's" and Guru's posts would be right next to eachother, helping the case that Cheer=Guru. But I looked up one paticular incident in which Cheer and Guru followed one another - but at the same exact time. I don't know about you, but I would find it difficult to type a post, logout, log back in as someone else, type another post, then submit all within ONE minute.

Link - http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12680

3) Guru is very rarely on AOL's Instant Messenger, while "Cheer" is on quite often. Then again, I've never seen them both on at the same time (haven't looked for it either).

However, both of these "proofs" can be explained (Mrs. Guru typing while the Mr was at work or two computers logged in as different members at the same time). So believe what you want. I had thought that Cheer was a made-up person, but I had no clue it was Guru. I think the real truth will soon come out.