I have a confession to make...

theguru

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So i guess I talked about guru to guru in private messages when I was suspended for replying to one of cheers post, which now seems was set up openeing the door for troubling post like mine. I guess thats what you get with a free website..........wait its not free.

oh well if its true than thats life, no hard feelings from me guru. Someone really ask you to marry them, times are changing. Great website and this shouldnt take anything away from it, thanks for the wonderful job you do gurunbhappy!

Originally posted by fan_of_every_team

So i guess I talked about guru to guru in private messages when I was suspended for replying to one of cheers post, which now seems was set up openeing the door for troubling post like mine. I guess thats what you get with a free website..........wait its not free.

oh well if its true than thats life, no hard feelings from me guru. Someone really ask you to marry them, times are changing. Great website and this shouldnt take anything away from it, thanks for the wonderful job you do gurunbhappy!

Only one person asked for my hand but about 10 more would be in big trouble with their wife if they only knew.