I have a confession to make...

theguru

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am kindly beginning to think Cheer is real. I believe the boss man has allowed cheer to use his photo...err i mean avatar;) and appointed her CEO. THERE IS A CHEER!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said though, take away my strikes for being a bad boy and ill believe anything haha,.

Originally posted by theguru

Well, I am not trying to make a fool of anyone. I am just trying to entertain everyone and I think if you pay your money you deserve to be entertained.

I am sorry if you are offended, that was never my intention.

Also, if you want your money back because of this I will be glad to do it but I hate to see that happen.

Not a bad answer, quick responses maybe you have been preparing for this day for awhile now. Maybe it is true afterall. And it would explain why "cheer" never answered me when I asked about womens basketball.

You know, even if there was a cheer, there is no way to prove it. The Guru has the power to do anything he wants on here. You talked about him and Cheer posting at the same time, he could have set the time back to make it look this way. The Guru has many tricks up his sleeve. However, I am still waiting for Cheer to pop up and call him a liar... If the Guru is Cheer, he did a swell job... Even suspended himself once.... WOW:D

Originally posted by fan_of_every_team

Not a bad answer, quick responses maybe you have been preparing for this day for awhile now. Maybe it is true afterall. And it would explain why "cheer" never answered me when I asked about womens basketball.

I don't know much about women's bball.

Well im off to bed, I have to get up early for my REAL job in the REAL world tomorrow. Its been a blast, the most fun Ive ever had on here. Keep up the good work Guru.

-----------fan_of_every_team

or am I really

fan_of_no_team?

Note to self: please please dont dream about cheer again tonight........lol

I had a bad number of posts so I wanted to make sure I posted one more time... If someone said Guru was CrazyBoy I would have believed it in a heartbeat... What a month he had...:kiss: So the Guru was leader of the Guranators, and one of the highest distinctions in the Chick Nation...:scared: