theguru

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by stick1

I would prefer Guru(Mr Burns) answere my question by the way.

On a side note, this really makes you realize how dangerous the net could actually be! You can't trust anybody on the internet!!

No idea stick, I only go to Knoxville for football games.

Originally posted by under_score

I just recently downloaded AIM and "Cheer" is one of only 9 people I have on my list (more of a MSN guy) So the only "Cheer" that knows my screen name is the one on AIM be it an actual cheer or fake cheer, If you know my screen name then I am a true believer and I commend you for quite possibly the greatest lie I have ever seen and well if you are lying about the lie once again I commend you for the greatest lie I have ever seen.

You asked for it, here goes:

b e r g LWC

Originally posted by SportsGuy41017

I too had Cheer on my AIM list, but she drove me nuts, she was a real wacko! She knew too much about me as well, and the Guru knows a lot about me anyway, now it all adds up. As I said she was very annoying, but I guess Guru did that on purpose..

You know I have a lot of love for you.:cool:

Originally posted by theguru

Help me out here underscore, AIM screen names don't save in the received messages.

Underscore, don't touch it. It might be dangerous.

Guru, you have a problem. So does your "alter ego," I'm afraid. AIM does do that; I just AIMed myself and saved the message as text to prove it. Yahoo does the same thing.

I'm not quite ready to say "HA! BUSTED, LOSERS!" quite yet (note the plural form, kids), but that's only because I want to see you dig out of this. In the meantime, I'm running your number past the credibility reporting agency to see what it says.

Amazing...I am in shock and awe of how something of this magnitude could be pulled off for so long and never even the slightest hint to the situation let loose :eek: . I always enjoy leading people on and telling little white lies but I could never imagine anything like this. I'm basically speechless and give props to one of the greatest hoax's of all time. But it is definatly time for me to get some sleep. :eek:

Amazing...I am in shock and awe of how something of this magnitude could be pulled off for so long and never even the slightest hint to the situation let loose :eek: . I always enjoy leading people on and telling little white lies but I could never imagine anything like this. I'm basically speechless and give props to one of the greatest hoax's of all time. But it is definatly time for me to get some sleep. :eek:

So you admit I gave the correct answer?

Originally posted by TomSportsHack

Underscore, don't touch it. It might be dangerous.

Guru, you have a problem. So does your "alter ego," I'm afraid. AIM does do that; I just AIMed myself and saved the message as text to prove it. Yahoo does the same thing.

I'm not quite ready to say "HA! BUSTED, LOSERS!" quite yet (note the plural form, kids), but that's only because I want to see you dig out of this. In the meantime, I'm running your number past the credibility reporting agency to see what it says.

Tom, let me rephrase, if it does I don't know how to retrieve it and somehow I lost it. I got it the second time as underscore has confirmed.

The only possible way for Guru to be lying now that he would have to be in cahoots with Cheer considering he knew my screen name. I believe him now because honestly I don't think a 30 something man and a giddy college freshman girl could pull off the lie about the lie. But then again I could also be the Guru, I don't even know anymore..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TomSportsHack

Right. OK. Sure. If you say so.

Tom, I don't know what to say. All I can say is I got it the second time. Maybe it has something to do with the away message. I really don't know that much about aim.

The only possible way for Guru to be lying now that he would have to be in cahoots with Cheer considering he knew my screen name. I believe him now because honestly I don't think a 30 something man and a giddy college freshman girl could pull off the lie about the lie. But then again I could also be the Guru, I don't even know anymore..:rolleyes:

Maybe you are me?:bounce:

The only possible way for Guru to be lying now that he would have to be in cahoots with Cheer considering he knew my screen name.

I hadn't gone that far as that accusation quite yet. Thanks for bringing it up, though. :devil:

I believe him now because honestly I don't think a 30 something man and a giddy college freshman girl could pull off the lie about the lie. [/b]

The CheerNbHappy we've become familiar with ain't overly giddy. And if you've noticed, one of the people involved has shut down all activity. That's about all it would take.