Everything posted by EastKYReporter
-
Best Teams not to win Sweet 16?
Paintsville '97 & '98
-
Paintsville/Bardstown updates
Congrats to Paintsville
-
Belfry / Johnson Central predictions..
Belfry - 20 JC - 22
-
Magoffin Co. 40 South Floyd 22
Congrats to the Hornets and Coach McCoy...
-
Henderson boys head coach, Phil Gibson, resigns (Who will be the next coach?)
Was Mark Starnes a complete shock or no Westsider?
-
Where will Johnson Central go from here.
If not Tommy McKenzie...is Morgan County's Coach Perry still a possibility? I know he almost landed the job a couple years ago...
-
Prayers needed
May God bless all of those involved and their families...
-
Last warning...
You made the comment that you wanted to see them "continue to flow freely." That means you want to be able to post obscenities like you have been (GERBA L comments). Your true colors are coming out, and everyone is noticing it. :thumb:
-
Last warning...
Guru and the moderators do to good of a job policing this site for some of the garbage that has been put on here...most of it by you. There has to be a limit. And as for wishing that these topics go on and be banned, that shows your motivation. Why punish everyone? Some of us...most of us...will heed the warning of Guru and tone it down. Perhaps you should just stay out of those topics if you feel this way, and then everyone will be happy!
-
Last warning...
Guru, I will do my part. In the past I fell prone to both of those topics...and I look now at how silly it was. There isn't a better sports website on the net...the general discussion forum is just like an added bonus and I enjoy it. I hope it doesn't come to the measures you spoke of, and I'll do my part to prevent it. I hope everyone else does. :thumb:
-
Can the Royals beat Oklahoma?
Mason County - 16 Oklahoma - 14
-
I have a confession to make...
Nevermind...I see there is one...let me go vote!!! :kiss:
-
I have a confession to make...
What about a poll asking the member of BGP if they believe this? Just curious if anyone believes theguru.
-
I have a confession to make...
I'm shocked, but I believe him. I think. :(
-
Trouble at Rose Hill?
What if he comes back his freshman or sophomore year? After he wins a national title on AAU? Could he come back to Rose Hill and play with OJ and the gang again? :confused: I hate this for Rose Hill.
-
KY/TN Allstar Game
I think playing the game at Flat Gap, KY would be cool!
-
All A Classic - Getting Away From It's Roots?
Exactly. Exclude the phrase "All A" if it isn't going to be one!
-
All A Classic - Getting Away From It's Roots?
It was in the Paintsville Herald, Jan 17th edition, I am pretty sure. I'll search, but I believe they have updated the website, and the archives are not up to date. Did anyone else read this?
-
All A Classic - Getting Away From It's Roots?
Each year the field for the All A Classic seems to grow bigger and bigger. Well get this. I read in a local paper that with the change in enrollment requirements, EVERY SINGLE team in the 15th Region, except for JOHNSON CENTRAL will be in the All A Tournament. Do you think this is taking away from the "small" school status and the whole reason of having the tournament?
-
The Never Ending Story
...after all we are talking about theguru, oldbird, and 72birdman and they are all three known to be...
-
The Never Ending Story
Belfry to prevent muddy fields during playoffs like last season because...
-
The Never Ending Story
and spit beechnut in city folk's eyes.
-
Can a Girls Team Defeat a Boys Team?
Thoughts? Comments? Analysis?
-
BGP Scholarships Available Here (ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT)
Well that is a nice thing to do Mr. Network. I don't qualify, but I salute you in this generous act. :thumb: