Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henderson boys head coach, Phil Gibson, resigns (Who will be the next coach?)

Featured Replies

Just saw it on news 25. I don't have a link. Not a good day for head coaches in Henderson.

Whats up with that? Could it be that the KHSAA posse is nearing town?

  • Author

I can't say, I was pretty shocked about this one. On the news they said Gibson told that he was just ready for a change.

Somethins in the air. Kinda strange, don't u think?

Only met Coach Gibson a couple of times, but he seemed to be a class act and true gentleman. I always enjoyed watching his teams compete. Good luck Coach in whatever you decide to do.

Phil is a great coach...he does want a change but I am not sure what his plans are.

I had heard all season that this would be Gibson's last, that he would retire and coach in another state.

Coach Gibson was one of my favorite Coaches around. It did seem like each of the last 3 years would be his last at Henderson.

I had heard all season that this would be Gibson's last, that he would retire and coach in another state.

 

Indiana? Indiana style basketball is right up his alley!

Evansville is right across the river. A school over there would be wise to snatch him up.

Darrell Hallmark??? It's been all over Hopkinsville that he's applied for the Henderson job. He wanted the UHA job but some there felt like he just wanted to be there one year to ride Hopson and Edmondson to the Sweet 16.

 

Isn't Hallmark from Henderson?

Hallmark's been out of basketball for a long time ... why would Henderson hire a guy like that?

 

I still think there is a chance for a Curtis Turley encore ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.