BGP Scholarships Available Here (ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT)

Mr.Network

I will sponsor 5 current BGP high school and/or college student members who cannot afford the $10 membership fee.

Requirements:

1. Currently attending high school or college.

2. Current member of BGP.

3. Must make a post in this thread detailing your school's football history.

4. Have proven themselves as part of the BGP "community" through their quantity and quality of posts.

5. The best 5 posts relative to #3 above, get their 2003 membership paid by me.

6. Deadline for entries is December 4, 2002.

Be sure to include where you attend school.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great offer.

Corbin, KY the setting of a heralded football tradition with nearly a hundred years of football competition under their belt. Many great players have graced the field of play in a red jersey, including the Birds, the Taylor family, and many other families with deep roots in football there. Corbin has had many succesfull seasons, including the 76, 80, and 82 state championship teams and several other state runner-ups, region championships, and district championships. Throughout the years the Redhounds have been a storied program with a reputation of playing smash-mouth football. This tradition continues today with the Redhounds doing battle for yet another region championship versus the Larue County Hawks.

Originally posted by Chant_50

Great offer.

Corbin, KY the setting of a heralded football tradition with nearly a hundred years of football competition under their belt. Many great players have graced the field of play in a red jersey, including the Birds, the Taylor family, and many other families with deep roots in football there. Corbin has had many succesfull seasons, including the 76, 80, and 82 state championship teams and several other state runner-ups, region championships, and district championships. Throughout the years the Redhounds have been a storied program with a reputation of playing smash-mouth football. This tradition continues today with the Redhounds doing battle for yet another region championship versus the Larue County Hawks.

I think we are looking for a little more in-depth post. You have time to research it...it's the best 5, not the FIRST 5.

Thanks Mr.N, we are lucky to have you as a part of the site.

I know some of you young guns have told me in email that you cannot afford this or have no way to pay your dues and I expect everyone of you to be responding to this thread.

I am very interested to see some of the posts in this thread.:bunny:

Mr. Network, your inbox is full.

Does my very detailed post about Garrard County football from a while back on the board qualify me? Remember, I'm a student at UK, studying to be a teacher. Not only do I have no money now, I won't have any money in the future either! :D

Originally posted by gchs_uk9

Mr. Network, your inbox is full.

Does my very detailed post about Garrard County football from a while back on the board qualify me? Remember, I'm a student at UK, studying to be a teacher. Not only do I have no money now, I won't have any money in the future either! :D

All you have to do is re-post it here. It will be hard to beat. My inbox shows being full but I have cleaned everything out of it. There are no messages, no tracking, nothing in the inbox. I don't get it. You can email me and I will get back to you.

GURU, I'll pay another $5 for a PM box that works!