Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY/TN Allstar Game

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the location and exact date of the KY/TN Allstar game?

  • Replies 88
  • Views 33.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

The all star game is coming back to the bluegrass state this year.

 

Tennessee will be playing Kentucky in the 20th annual KY/TN all star game on June 20th at 6pm in Kentucky (site to be determined).

 

This is great news!

that is great news i would love to go to this game

Originally posted by theguru

(site to be determined).

 

I don't understand how they can play it anywhere else but in Commonwealth Stadium...

  • Author

From what I understand Commonwealth doesn't cut the all star game any break as far as stadium rent. I think it makes good business sense to look around. I am just happy it is going to be in Kentucky and I will support the game wherever it is played at in our great state.

Papa John's would be a nice location.

What is wrong with EKU in Richmond.

It is easy to get to and a great place to play a football game.

If this draws a lot of fans, and would have a need for accommodations for teams and fans, I see it in eiter Louisville or Northern, KY (Ft. Mitchell, Covington, etc). Possibly Lexington.

I'm assuming the field would be guaranteed to be level, in Flat Gap? :D

Does anyone know who all is going to be playing for Kentucky?

Originally posted by bellofkentucky

What is wrong with EKU in Richmond.

It is easy to get to and a great place to play a football game.

Being I will be attending this game for the third staright year(THANKS GURU)I would love to see it played at Eastern.

I'd like to see it at Papa John's, but I have no problem with it being at EKU.

  • Author

Can you provide us with all the players that will be playing?

I know of one young man that nobody has ever heard that will be playing the KY/TN all-star game. His name is Cody Moorehead from Heath High School in Paducah, KY. He's an offensive and defensive lineman. It's rumored that he is going to attend Vanderbilt. He is a good player.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.