theguru

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummmm. No

Besides, Bush is Mr. Football and will be wearing the No. 1. I think it's pretty much a law he has to start.

Wonder what he would say if the coach tried to put him at receiver or DB?

Originally posted by The Scribe

I thought Larkey from Rockcastle County was going to be a coach?

He is, he will be the head coach next year and the head assistant coach this year as well. I can only assume he wasn't put in that article because it was only listing WKY coaches:confused:

With that staff I like my chances of getting the game played at WKU or hrck maybe even Murray. Western is the best location and the facility is perfect. If is comes down to EKU or Georgetown I would prefer Gtown, I am not much of a fan of Hanger Field and it does not hold a candle to any SEC facility I have seen EKUColonels

Coach Larkey will be the head coach next year so is automatically on the staff.If a player signs with Ky he is ON the team automatically.I SERIOUSLY doubt taht Woodson.Wilson(Warren Central)or the player from John Hardin would have made it without the signing with UK.Bush will get the majority(overwhelming)of snaps in the game and what's left will probably go to Haddix.Wilson was only a part time starter at WC and is a project as well as the player from John Hardin.

Originally posted by Bengal

Coach Larkey will be the head coach next year so is automatically on the staff.If a player signs with Ky he is ON the team automatically.I SERIOUSLY doubt taht Woodson.Wilson(Warren Central)or the player from John Hardin would have made it without the signing with UK.Bush will get the majority(overwhelming)of snaps in the game and what's left will probably go to Haddix.Wilson was only a part time starter at WC and is a project as well as the player from John Hardin.

So you just said that Woodson would have made the team anyway, but he's not going to get any snaps???:confused: That doesnt make any sense.