KY/TN Allstar Game

theguru

No i am saying that Bush and Haddix were the 2 QBs voted on.Redman wouldn't have added Woodson if he didn't have to.Bush is going to get most and i mean most of the snaps in the game.You know ky is going to throw it everywhere with a lot of screens.You know that Bush can do it and with the offense that Haddix was in he can also.I don't think Woodson can pick that stuff up in a week.Woodson is a qb that will get much better with time because he has a lot to learn.Who knows he may be the best of all in a few years.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by theguru

I think it was in Memphis one year.

Playing at Commonwealth is great, but EKU or Papa Johns would also be nice. I hope they stay away from WKU or Murray from a geography standpoint.

Guru, look at a map - Memphis one year, then at UT - located in each end of the state of Tenn. But, when it comes to KY you only want it where it is convenient for you - being a little selfish??

Originally posted by Bengal

No i am saying that Bush and Haddix were the 2 QBs voted on.Redman wouldn't have added Woodson if he didn't have to.Bush is going to get most and i mean most of the snaps in the game.You know ky is going to throw it everywhere with a lot of screens.You know that Bush can do it and with the offense that Haddix was in he can also.I don't think Woodson can pick that stuff up in a week.Woodson is a qb that will get much better with time because he has a lot to learn.Who knows he may be the best of all in a few years.

If I were Haddix I would decline the offer. No wait a min, I would try my best to prove myself worthy of being on the team, if they gave him a chance, which i doubt he'll get, he should get most of the snaps.

I'd be happy seeing it in Georgetown or EKU or Papa Johns or Commonwealth. All of those places are pretty easy to get to by the vast majority of the Kentucky Population. Western would work for Louisville people because it is a straight shot down 65 but I think WKU and Morehead and Murray are alittle far from the masses in general you might have more people in orange than blue at Western too.

I think the Kentucky boys are going to get taken to the cleaners by the Tennessee kids this year. All in all, I think the talent level across the state was not that impressive this past year. 2 of the top 3 players in the state were juniors (Brohm and Joe Casey).

Will Bush even play since he'll be playing baseball at that time, or will baseball season be over by then?

Originally posted by hsfbisthebest

Guru, look at a map - Memphis one year, then at UT - located in each end of the state of Tenn. But, when it comes to KY you only want it where it is convenient for you - being a little selfish??

I travel to Knoxville every year so going to WKU or Murray is fine with me (I have never been to either place and I would look forward to it) but I think the location would be an issue to a lot of people.

The only selfish thoughts in this thread are the ones that would like the game to be played at a location that is no where near the overwhleming majority of the population in Kentucky.

How would you like it if the game was played at Putnam Stadium?

I travel to Knoxville every year so going to WKU or Murray is fine with me (I have never been to either place and I would look forward to it) but I think the location would be an issue to a lot of people.

The only selfish thoughts in this thread are the ones that would like the game to be played at a location that is no where near the overwhleming majority of the population in Kentucky.

How would you like it if the game was played at Putnam Stadium?

Your original quoted stated "I hope they stay away from WKU or Murray from a geography standpoint. " (I proved that wrong with the TN example)

Now your opinion is - put it close to the majority of the population

Which is it?? Your position and rationale is unclear to me. I know that the criteria of geography and population could both be satisfied by some locations. (i.e. Georgetown, which you supported and I agree with). BUT, fulfilling both is NOT what you stated originally and I am not used to spoonfeeding.

Actually, I don't care - Putnam Stadium would be fine with me!

I am going either way and I hope lots of KY fans come to the game. Hope to see you there. Go KY Beat TN!

Your original quoted stated "I hope they stay away from WKU or Murray from a geography standpoint. " (I proved that wrong with the TN example)

Now your opinion is - put it close to the majority of the population

Which is it?? Your position and rationale is unclear to me. I know that the criteria of geography and population could both be satisfied by some locations. (i.e. Georgetown, which you supported and I agree with). BUT, fulfilling both is NOT what you stated originally and I am not used to spoonfeeding.

Actually, I don't care - Putnam Stadium would be fine with me!

I am going either way and I hope lots of KY fans come to the game. Hope to see you there. Go KY Beat TN!

You didn't prove anything wrong, I guess I am going to have to spoonfeed you.

Louisville or Lexington would be good in terms of geography for the entire state because it would give the most people access to the game.

If Louisville and Lexington are out of the picture I think Georgetown should be looked at. Scott County is still a decent location and the costs are probably much less which will make the game easier to host in the future.

You didn't prove anything wrong, I guess I am going to have to spoonfeed you.

Louisville or Lexington would be good in terms of geography for the entire state because it would give the most people access to the game.

If Louisville and Lexington are out of the picture I think Georgetown should be looked at. Scott County is still a decent location and the costs are probably much less which will make the game easier to host in the future.

You did not spoonfeed anything. That was NOT your first position. Say what you mean and mean what you say. You first said "geography" THEN "population".

I agree with you NOW. I also think the game should be in the L'ville, Lex, area. However, when you FIRST stated that it should not be at WKU or Murray just because of their location you were incorrect if you use TN as a model (Memphis and UT) (this is me spoonfeeding you again).

IMHO, you never admit when you are wrong -I guess if you are the CEO that is OK.

Anyway, I am finished with this tread. I have better things to do. Nevertheless, I am sure you will have a clever comeback. You always do.

GO KY BEAT TN - no matter the location!

You did not spoonfeed anything. That was NOT your first position. Say what you mean and mean what you say. You first said "geography" THEN "population".

I agree with you NOW. I also think the game should be in the L'ville, Lex, area. However, when you FIRST stated that it should not be at WKU or Murray just because of their location you were incorrect if you use TN as a model (Memphis and UT) (this is me spoonfeeding you again).

IMHO, you never admit when you are wrong -I guess if you are the CEO that is OK.

Anyway, I am finished with this tread. I have better things to do. Nevertheless, I am sure you will have a clever comeback. You always do.

GO KY BEAT TN - no matter the location!

Since you have been eating fruit from the poisonous tree clever comebacks are childs play when it comes to you.

Maybe you should look at a dictionary before you stick your foot in your mouth again:

ge·og·ra·phy: The study of the earth and its features and of the distribution of life on the earth, including human life and the effects of human activity.

pop·u·la·tion: All of the people inhabiting a specified area.

Your UT/Memphis argument doesn't prove a thing. In fact, if it does prove anything, it's probably the opposite of your weak argument.

If anyone has attendance totals for each year of the game I would like to see how many people attended the game in Memphis vs. the attendance at UK and UT?

If Memphis was such a great idea why hasn't the game returned to that ideal location?

Let me make it a little simpler for you hsfbisthebest, no location in TN is very good for the overwhleming majority of the population in KY and vice versa. Using Memphis as a justification for having the game in WKY doesn't hold any water. Memphis was a terrible place to play the game at and WKY isn't much better in terms of geography and population.

I found out for sure today that Dallas Greer will be playing in the KY/TN All Star game. How can i get a full roster of those on the team?? Also we know the game is June 20th, however when will we know where it will be played??