KY/TN Allstar Game

theguru

Originally posted by theguru

Can you provide us with all the players that will be playing?

So far only the about 25 players have been selected, and that is from the coaches vote. Another 30 still have yet to be determined but will be announced soon.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 Wishes it doesn't work like that .I imagine that Reagen was voted in from his region.Bush i am sure made it in the Qb category.There are 10 players picked and the rest are added later.They will be picked next weekend.HS Football fan if moorehead is on the team he will be added next week.In the past any UK signees were on automatically but with the controversy over the playing site that may change.

I'm not really sure what the conttroversy is but i believe it is over the charge from Uk.I know there were times when there were problems over practice areas.I know the 99 team had to practice at Georgetown.I am sure that only 10 players have been selected and that 30 will be added next weekend.

Is the game always played at Neyland when it is played in Tennessee? I can't believe they make them pay to play at Commonwealth. I would like to think that they would show a little more support for high school athletics and let them use it for free.

Was that a really long time ago when it was in Memphis?

Do you think EKU has the right amount of accomadations for this game, I don't think it does. Sure the game doesn't bring multi-thousands of people but it brings quite a few and I just don't think the setting there would be comfortable with pretty much the vast majority of the stadium being on one side. I just feel that a TN fan would feel when they walked into the stadium "Is this the best they have to offer" after being in Neyland for so long. I would just like to have a nice impression on them. PJCS or Commonwealth IMO, heck might as well play it at KFEC:lol: